Coup?

CTO

So that should remove the government - sorry Mr. Somchai so now instead of you being the PM, you are the acting PM.

Rumors that K. Somchai resigned - any one hear that yet?

And the best one today (maybe this one out before but I'm too busy to notice) - the money to fund the PAD is coming from Thaksin! His goal is to create so much chaos (that seems to have worked) that he would be welcomed back to lead the country as President!

Uh oh.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct SD (Note you have me on ignore and can't read this) - Faustian is allowed his views.

I only work with education in rural ares so my knowledge may be less than SD's. You see I also talk to the uneducated too. Not just the educated. Bad me :)

Faustian - rural education has been steadily improving. Many kids no longer drop out at year 6 which as the norm as little as 10 years ago. Staying onto Mor 6 or going into tech colleges at mor 4 is now far more common.

In fact too many kids in my opinion are going onto tertiary levels rather than undertaking skilled apprentiships.

This country - like many is now facing a problem of too many uni students (in their sexy outfits) and not enough trained workers.

Was this Thaksin - partly so and partly a evolution in Education that has slowly been evolving over time regionally and globally.

However whether educated or not - bar girl or not - THEY should be allowed to express their views and votes. Something SD has written here that their views are not worth listening too.

Time for you to shut the F*** up colourwolf.

Let's hope the red shirts, yellow shirts whatever coloured shirts are smart people with a common sense and more braincells than you have and go home in peace and make up to eachother and apologize for all the damage they have caused.

Let's hope Sondhi and Chamlong also get punished by the courts for the damage they did. Only when punishment is dealt to both sides the healing can begin in my opinion.

Calling for more violence is irresponsible.

<<

Let's hope Sondhi and Chamlong also get punished by the courts for the damage they did. Only when punishment is dealt to both sides the healing can begin in my opinion.>>

Now that I would like to see - then both sides equal - in fact Democrats may actually win as no one left to run against!

Archived