Have you ever put one in a LB?

frede

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you fucked up the poll man. Not enough options or rather it should be simplified vis:

Yes I've done one

I'm not sure but possible

I'm not sure but don't think so

Never

Anyway, what's with the sudden LB fixation, lots of posts with LB overtones from you of late, are you thinking of knowingly trying it and need to get some personal comfort that many before have also been there? Or have you recently learned maybe that you did unbeknown to you actually already cross that bridge?

BTW my answer would be a Never, and I know there is zero chance I'm wrong about that. If I chose to answer one of the first two options in your poll then would the other by default be true? In my case not but how would you know?

Dude, the LB 'how old were you threads' were about BG virginity, filth and LBs. The first two got answers, the last one got all shy. I thought this would help.

My god, I am justifying myself now like the LB lovers who wlip over and fall up a blokes arse.

Best stop whilst I am ahead.

:D

I am standing by to rule on this thread. I of Course voted NO on all accounts!

That was part of my point, there is not a 'NO on all accounts' option. Choose either the third or fourth option in the poll and you could be saying that whilst you didn't do two out of the three possibilities you did the third.

Surely a high gay risk. Read the options carefully, Like Frede said don't want to slip up and find yourself in some blokes arse!

Dude, the LB 'how old were you threads' were about BG virginity, filth and LBs. The first two got answers, the last one got all shy. I thought this would help.

My god, I am justifying myself now like the LB lovers who wlip over and fall up a blokes arse.

Best stop whilst I am ahead.

:D

Well I think I get it but not sure you could read anything in to it though. People don't respond to LB threads cos they just aint interested, never have been. BG fucking, yup, chance are a goodly number have been there and of course many still are there. Nasty stuff, yup again, a lot of guys like a whole lot more than a 5 minute missionary shag.

But I still don't get the whole LB thing anyway. Cannot get my head around the concept of doing something that is a guy but looks liked a gal, WTF. I have always assumed that they appeal to two types of guy. Those who don't know or can't tell, and those who want just that very experience but are too repressed to be able to just go with another guy. If you're gay then go with a guy, if you're not gay why are you not with a gal as opposed to something that is trying to make you believe it is a gal when you know it is not really. Too fucking weird man.

OH, I fear your presence may scare away our LB lover readership. However, I do feel at ease now that you are here as impartial judge.

Perhaps youngfarang will make an appearance and entice some shy voters, he's very pretty and is game if someone wants to buy him a drink.

Archived