Have you ever put one in a LB?

frede

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this in roundabout sort of way a few posts back. There has to be more to this LB fascination than just provoking others to post. I maintain a bridge might have been crossed albeit unknown until too late.

[color:gray]

----------------------------------------------------

For not a man may change

For not a face look strange

Marching to the promised land

Where the honey flows and takes you by the hand[/color]

I also to need to go drinking with OH. Being drunk I have little perception of what is in fact a guy or girl. OH seems to know every Lb from real girl. Please teach me.

YoungFarang.......Have you ever hung around gymnasiums. Ever seen a grown man naked?

Wandela, we were only pulling your chain Pal, chill out. :thumbup:

Apologies if it appeared different.

OK you can be R Crumb again then.

Oh shit, you just reminded me, sHe also pulled my chain a bit. Zipper remained in up position. I guess that's not gonna get me outta hot water, owning up to that part. What can I do. It happened.

Lighten up there dude, this is NOT a judgment against you...just against a questionable act. While the activity is questionable, you sir are not.

OK considered it lightened. Thanks. I'm a free man again. But which activity do you question? What, nobody here goes into a bar and lets themselves get frisked by the female public relations personnel? Maybe no one here gets drunk enough to ever get fooled. In 8 yrs of visits to Asia, I never had, til this. Well, was momentarily fooled once or twice just at introductions stage. Twice, actually. Once in front of Nana about 3 yrs ago, another in Chiang Mai 8 yrs ago. The one in front of Nana was totally upfront, informing me immediately he was a boy.

I do have to think you are being just a tad hard (non gay context) here. Guy was fronting up big time about a personal experience. I think it deserves kudos for being that much of a man. So many more, nearer to really gay, would never fess up in a place like this.

[color:gray]Pretty girls come in every size

Some are wise and some otherwise[/color]

Thanks, while I appreciate the support, one thing I'd say is that this incident didn't feel any more personal than any other groping session in a bar. Funny, had it happened to me 10 yrs ago, or in my 20s, I might've been freaked out about it. Not sure. I'm actually kind of surprised that it's only hit me as, "oh well, what can you do. Shit happens." It feels like no big deal, basically.

Archived