Have you ever put one in a LB?

frede

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a stupid close encounter -- went in a tad too drunk to a bar with hostesses. One came over and wiggled in. Very sweet, was very good at the teach me English game. After awhile we were pointing at different things (bottle, table, chair, nose, eyes, etc) and she said 'you are a man' and then 'i am a boy'. Oh you silly thing, no, no, you are a GIRL. Ha ha. That's so cute. Well things went on for awhile til the thought crept into my mind: uh, she actually seems to know a fair bit of vocab -- maybe she was serious. Determined to get to the bottom of this, at one point I accidentally brushed up against her chest: 100% foam. No breast matter whatsoever in there. Not looking good. Now what was the damage? A good bit of me massaging her thighs, a bit of rubbing up against each other, a few kisses but no tongues. Actually I left wondering if it could possibly be true. Not sure. So this was a month ago. Last night I finally got the nerve to go back. She immediately came over. Hadn't had any drinks this time. Checked her out. Fucking boy. Well, didn't stick around this time. It's so messed up that they will do that to customers -- hide boys amongst their girls.

went in a tad too drunk to a bar with hostesses.

Yeh......

'you are a man' and then 'i am a boy'. Oh you silly thing, no, no, you are a GIRL. Ha ha. That's so cute.

Yeh......

Determined to get to the bottom of this

uh hu.

I accidentally brushed up against her chest:

Go on.......

a few kisses but no tongues.

And.....

Actually I left wondering if it could possibly be true.

Old Hippie......guilty of gayness of innocent and green?

Please pass a ruling.

:question:

Archived