Have you ever put one in a LB?

frede

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh sure, I see how it is. The first guy who actually owns up to anything is gonna get the forehead tattoo! Guess that's your answer as to why nobody here fesses up to whatever run-ins they mighta had.

I guess it's true that you've ended the thread, cuz anyone who mighta talked about this certainly ain't gonna now.

Man, what a boring approach to take. I'm disappointed. Fred Missionary Position E. Clamps down on the open discussion with his bucket of tar and his sack of feathers.

Well, whatever. I know what I like. I dont' even feel the particular need to deny. If that's the way you connect your dots, I can't help ya.

Let the record reflect that Wendella sighed and shook his head in mild disgust. Fred E, you are no R Crumb.

Shit man, I want to know how he found out it was a man?

The best part is left out!

Well I'm not actually 100% certain... but going in not drunk at all the 2nd time and getting a pretty good look at the face -- if I was going to bet, I'd bet boy. "She" was actually attending some other western guy when I came in, the only white guy at that table of about 8 guys. Don't feel the need to make 100% certain by inspecting any further. I took a pretty good look and my honest thought was "that's not a real girl."

Shit man' date=' I want to know how he found out it was a man?

The best part is left out![/quote']

Well I'm not actually 100% certain... but going in not drunk at all the 2nd time and getting a pretty good look at the face -- if I was going to bet, I'd bet boy. "She" was actually attending some other western guy when I came in, the only white guy at that table of about 8 guys. Don't feel the need to make 100% certain by inspecting any further. I took a pretty good look and my honest thought was "that's not a real girl."

Ok, as no "short arm inspection" was preformed by you, I will remove my previous ruling, and replace it with "Gay suspect/cause for concern."

I have ruled on this' date=' but in hind sight, I have to rerule it "Pretty damned gay."[/quote']

using the expression "hind sight" is a tad gay as well, i'm afraid. :smirk:

:)

Hmmm, excellent point, one I had briefly considered. How ever, given the context in which this was said, I will rule it as "not really all that gay."

I do have to think you are being just a tad hard (non gay context) here. Guy was fronting up big time about a personal experience. I think it deserves kudos for being that much of a man. So many more, nearer to really gay, would never fess up in a place like this.

[color:gray]Pretty girls come in every size

Some are wise and some otherwise[/color]

Oh sure, I see how it is. The first guy who actually owns up to anything is gonna get the forehead tattoo! Guess that's your answer as to why nobody here fesses up to whatever run-ins they mighta had.

I guess it's true that you've ended the thread, cuz anyone who mighta talked about this certainly ain't gonna now.

Man, what a boring approach to take. I'm disappointed. Fred Missionary Position E. Clamps down on the open discussion with his bucket of tar and his sack of feathers.

Well, whatever. I know what I like. I dont' even feel the particular need to deny. If that's the way you connect your dots, I can't help ya.

Let the record reflect that Wendella sighed and shook his head in mild disgust. Fred E, you are no R Crumb.

Lighten up there dude, this is NOT a judgment against you...just against a questionable act. While the activity is questionable, you sir are not.

Archived