Journalism student gang raped, visitng asylum seekers!

spirit_of_town_hall

Thats what I thought, if I had a daughter there is no way she would ever attempt any thing as daft as that.

Its up to the parents to educate their off spring.

STH

Sadly that does not work much of the time unless you have her on a leash.

But what is worse is that we had churches SENDING these people in to the fire. No one likes to talk about it but Baptist missionaries were right up there with peace corps girls for how many are raped by locals in Africa. About 50%-65% during my tour.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leftist retard stumbles blindly into a situation wherein she finds out that the world is just exactly as any rational person implicity knows it to be and this is a shocking, sad revelation? Please.

This reminds me of a case back in the early 1990s when a young Stanford co-ed and "anti-aparthied activist" went wandering around in some South African ghetto and got barbecued for being white. Her family was all on about the "irony" of the situation and made a big show of "forgiving" those who murdered their daughter but of course this has had no effect on actual conditions on the ground in S.A.

Stay out of West Oakland. Stay out of South Africa. And remember that whatever it is that starts in Calais, it is no improvement Old Blighty.

Also reminds me of the black guys who got chased on to a free way in Howard Beach, Queens or the black guy that went to Bensonhurst to see about buying a car and got beaten to death. Or the black guy in Texas dragged to his death by whites a few years back.

I'd personally stay out of south Boston, Bensonhurst, Bay Ridge, and Hells Kitchen parts of NYC, and many other places in America as well. Of course you wouldn't have the same issues I would Rogueyam.

I couldn't even tell you how many times at various places I've traveled within the U.S. someone hasn't yelled a racial epitapth out the window as they sped by (too cowardly to stop and say it to my face). Despite all that, its a great country. It doesn't represent a whole race. I've met too many good people of other races to believe that.

You try and sneak race or culture into it, but its a people thing. There are rapists, evil people in ALL races and cultures. Just as there are good in all the varioius cultures. I'm assuming you've done some traveling and frankly am still surprised that hasn't taught you the world has good people and bad people...of all stripes.

I wanted to add after the fact to Rogueyam's post. Would the rapists in S. Africa have passed on raping a black, asian or non white American female?

It was the television reports that got to me. I remember very clearly watching the ABC News reports on the trial of the men who had stoned and stabbed Biehl to death as she begged for her life. The courtroom was packed with the relatives and friends of the accused, who had to be admonished by the judge over and over to maintain order during the proceedings. The ABC newsman focused on one dramatic event during that day's testimony. As a witness for the prosecution described in detail Biehl's begging while a knife was being driven into her chest down to the hilt, the black women in the crowd began to laugh and perform a mocking ululating while a few performed mock begging motions. The black men yowled in glee and the entire courtroom broke out into hysterics as the black crowd mocked this white girl's final moments.

Link

"...Leftist retard stumbles blindly into a situation..."

SO what about the catholic nuns who were raped in El Salvador years back? were they leftist retards? and what about Christian missionaries who are raped and or killed in the line of their "duty?" are they leftist retards? What about U.S.women soldiers raped while in captivity? are they leftist retards?

See, the one thing these people have in common is they go to places pussies like you would never go, and they go there to do a duty that persons like you are to gutless to do. Their reward it appears is to be mocked by rightist retards with big mouths and no balls. Wow, childish name calling is so much fun!

Sometimes its a case no good deed goes unpunished for countries as well.

America went into Beirut in the '80s under Reagan hoping to stabalize things and we also went into Mogadishu to help feed starving folks and both occasions we got our asses handed to us. What's the difference between the naivety of that girl and the naivety of the government?

I wanted to add after the fact to Rogueyam's post. Would the rapists in S. Africa have passed on raping a black' date=' asian or non white American female? [/quote']

It was the television reports that got to me. I remember very clearly watching the ABC News reports on the trial of the men who had stoned and stabbed Biehl to death as she begged for her life. The courtroom was packed with the relatives and friends of the accused, who had to be admonished by the judge over and over to maintain order during the proceedings. The ABC newsman focused on one dramatic event during that day's testimony. As a witness for the prosecution described in detail Biehl's begging while a knife was being driven into her chest down to the hilt, the black women in the crowd began to laugh and perform a mocking ululating while a few performed mock begging motions. The black men yowled in glee and the entire courtroom broke out into hysterics as the black crowd mocked this white girl's final moments.

Link

Still hasn't answered the question if it was a black american girl in the same situation would it not have happened?

I would not say her being white didn't make it even more of a probability given the racial history of the region but you seem to suggest that only a white girl would be raped.

The question wasn't answered and as usual a play for emotion...a santimonius bullshit...to use your words...play for the emotive instead of an objective answer to the question seems the way you deal with things you can't or won't answer.

Archived