Journalism student gang raped, visitng asylum seekers!

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...we also went into Mogadishu... (and) got our asses handed to us.

You lie.

I'm the first to say I have mistaken facts. Wrote without knowing all the facts. Calling someone a liar means you believe I knew the facts and chose to state otherwise. I'm honored you seem to leave those two words only to my person.

Our soldiers fought bravely and we killed far more of them than they did us. We secured parts of the city' date=' got a lot of aid in but in the end we didn't get rid of the militia. We left not because we completed what we set out but largely because the situation was untenable.

Question. Why did we leave when we did?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)

We cut and ran essentiall.

[i']The battle was over by October 4, 1993, at 6:30 AM. American forces were finally evacuated to the U.N. Pakistani base by the armored convoy and the â??Mogadishu Mile.â? In all, 18 U.S. soldiers died of wounds from the battle and another 73 were injured. After the battle, one or more US casualties of the conflict were dragged through the streets of Mogadish by crowds of local civilians and SNA forces.[11] The Malaysian forces lost one soldier and had seven injured, while the Pakistanis suffered two injured. Casualties on the Somali side were heavy, with estimates on fatalities ranging from 500 to over 2,000 people. The Somali casualties were a mixture of militiamen and local civilians. Somali civilians suffered heavy casualties due to the dense urban character of that portion of Mogadishu. Two days later, a mortar round fell on the U.S. compound, killing one U.S. soldier, SFC Matt Rierson, and injuring another twelve.

In a national security policy review session held in the White House on October 6, 1993, U.S. President Bill Clinton directed the acting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral David E. Jeremiah, to stop all actions by U.S. forces against Aidid except those required in self-defense.

The Battle of Mogadishu led to a shift in American foreign policy, as the Clinton administration became increasingly reluctant to use military intervention in Third World conflicts peripherally related to the supreme national interests of the United States[/i]

i've seen blackhawk down. looked like an arse whoopin' to me!

Read the book. Much better.

Why didn't you go there personally and show the soldiers how to do things the right way?

Because he's a pussy.

Are you saying rogie is a girl? Makes sense, he never talks about fucking whores like the rest of us do.

Archived