Journalism student gang raped, visitng asylum seekers!

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad. Not blaming the victim but there is some common sense that has to be used. I've ventured into some dodgy areas while traveling out of a false sense of security or curiosity and could have ended up with my throat slit on some back road.

We sometimes have this idyllic view of the world or idyllic view of people.

I really feel for her. An event like this follows you the rest of your life, I just hope its minimized as much as possible with counseling and I hope her family is counseled in how to help her. A lot of times family and friends exasperate the event out of ignorance.

Makes you wonder about the world sometimes, doesn't it? Truly sad.

Leftist retard stumbles blindly into a situation wherein she finds out that the world is just exactly as any rational person implicity knows it to be and this is a shocking, sad revelation? Please.

This reminds me of a case back in the early 1990s when a young Stanford co-ed and "anti-aparthied activist" went wandering around in some South African ghetto and got barbecued for being white. Her family was all on about the "irony" of the situation and made a big show of "forgiving" those who murdered their daughter but of course this has had no effect on actual conditions on the ground in S.A.

Stay out of West Oakland. Stay out of South Africa. And remember that whatever it is that starts in Calais, it is no improvement Old Blighty.

Sad. Not blaming the victim but there is some common sense that has to be used. I've ventured into some dodgy areas while traveling out of a false sense of security or curiosity and could have ended up with my throat slit on some back road.

We sometimes have this idyllic view of the world or idyllic view of people.

I really feel for her. An event like this follows you the rest of your life, I just hope its minimized as much as possible with counseling and I hope her family is counseled in how to help her. A lot of times family and friends exasperate the event out of ignorance.

We saw this all the time in Africa. Americans, ect would just show up! They would offer to help the locals or to interview them, get half raped to death, and then the State Dept would send us to rescue them.

Watch the latest Rambo movie. That about covers the dumb ass mentality of some groups.

Sort of like rescuing medical students in Granada who were to stupid to get into a "real med school" in the USA, or other credible country.

Similar story, last march, Mrs. Hippie and I went to Hua Hin. We saw a farang girl hanging out with some Thai guys, drinking and what not. Mrs. Hippie expressed alarm at this and said maybe the girl would not be safe.

As we were talking to this girl, I told her to be careful if she didn't really know the guys,apparently they had all just met. She being an independent feminist type, out to prove a point, got a bit indignant, and said "I can handle myself!" I replied "yes, but can you handle 5 drunk Thai guys and their friends?" SHe said not to worry.

Next day we see the stupid bitch, and Mrs. Hippie said hi to her. Seems Mrs. Hippie's instincts about her own people were right, as the girl admitted there was a bit of a problem, but did not elaborate.

Guest lazyphil

a friend of mine worked in a immigration detention centre for those on their last stay here. ready for removal. very desperate people, very dangerous place to work. and this a controlled enviroment!....had numerous mini riots, dirty protests (sh*t smeared on cell walls and thrown at staff)...one time this russian was in the tv room and a jamaican yardy (huge guy, hard man) came in and turned the channel over, refused to return to original channel on request so the russian launched him into orbit with one punch....he said the russians were the most unpredictable, vicious and worrying group to deal with.....this girl was idiotic to venture where she did but has my sympathy. :(

Archived