Journalism student gang raped, visitng asylum seekers!

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we also went into Mogadishu to help feed starving folks and both occasions we got our asses handed to us

I dont call killing almost 100 for 1 "our asses handed to us."

No...' date=' we QUIT. They would rather kill each other and us than get free food.

I was there. I saw it.

[/quote']

It was mission creep! It went from handing out food to choosing sides in the civil war.

I'm getting very tired of pricks like him.

Big tough guy calling people names on the internet.

You're the only anonymous keyboard warrior here Rog.

Inspector Jacques Clouseau could find Suadam or for that matter anyone else here in about two minutes.

We post pics of our homes' date=' our girlfriends, our cars and in many cases ourselves.

Which goes to show that you're the one who feels the need to protect himself by hiding behind the computer.

I'm [u']here[/u], let me know if you're coming and I'll tie the dog up.

we also went into Mogadishu to help feed starving folks and both occasions we got our asses handed to us

I dont call killing almost 100 for 1 "our asses handed to us."

No...' date=' we QUIT. They would rather kill each other and us than get free food.

I was there. I saw it.

[/quote']

Red Herring to the original point of countries doing what the girl did. The main point, not addressed by by Rogueyam so he inserts a red herring.

We fought bravely as I said. However, we left because as you said, they would rather kill each other instead of free food.

The POINT about nations are sometimes like that girl. No good deed goes unpunished, we try to do good, nations and people, and things happen.

I notice no one objected to Beirut in the early '80s, hence my point. Mogadishu, debatable. Still, a point, considering why we left.

Although they are not as strong as they once were The Westies still operate in Hells Kitchen.

Still the original point is not addressed and its red herring time for some.

Would a non white girl be raped in the same area of South Africa?

Why does Rogueyam only use examples where its a white girl raped?

I wouldn't venture in that area as well. Couldn't pay me. I wouldn't put it past being robbed and killed.

Evil is evil. People who do bad things come in all sizes and colors. Its sanctimony and bullshit to Rogueyam if it applies to someone he doesn't approve of.

Archived