Living Dolls 10,000. Bt. ST !

New Petchburi Pete

a girl in baccara quoted my mate 7,000 st to him. she was tiny and had huge jugs. only a 6 or maybe a 7 in the looks dept but i think these girls are pretty dumb and they just randomly spit shit out there mouths and decide one day that they are all of a sudden vastly superior to the other girls and are going to start charging like it or some idiot blows into town and chucks down a big wad of cash and she suddenly thinks she can now command that kind of cash all the time. either way no thanks.

i rarely bf from go gos anymore, my network of really nice girls who take good care of me is better than trawling through the bars or picking up girls covered in tatts and looking like they pulled a plough b4 they worked in the bars!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with many things written in this thread... except that I was reconcilied with tatooed girls since sharing with a mate a very hardworking ho sporting a large colourfull tatoo on an otherwise tight fair skinned butt in one of Copa Cabana's jacuzzis a few days back. Definetely intend to hire the lass again on a future visit.

As of the SC against Nanaplaza issue... what differentiates those two shitholes so much?? Yet I've been to Gspot lately after many months totally overlooking Nana gogos and left with a fun barfine as well... there's still dim light at the end of the tunnel as they say...

a girl in baccara quoted my mate 7,000 st to him. she was tiny and had huge jugs. only a 6 or maybe a 7 in the looks dept but i think these girls are pretty dumb and they just randomly spit shit out there mouths and decide one day that they are all of a sudden vastly superior to the other girls and are going to start charging like it or some idiot blows into town and chucks down a big wad of cash and she suddenly thinks she can now command that kind of cash all the time. either way no thanks.

Nice sentence structure! :)

What number was she then? 7k's a lot even for a Baccara girl. How ugly was your mate?

i rarely bf from go gos anymore, my network of really nice girls who take good care of me is better than trawling through the bars or picking up girls covered in tatts and looking like they pulled a plough b4 they worked in the bars!

Yep, trouble about that is that, after some months, the network starts to lose girls - to boyfriends, sponsors, whatever - and you have to go out to make the numbers up again. It's a chore. :)

BTW as a little side thread fuck, I went yesterday to check the Japanese restaurant you recommended in Shangri La and at 8.15pm there was the impressive amount of ZERO customer. What's going on with this place?? Couldn't cope with the silence and went to L'Indigo instead, decent food and service at bargain prices although some horrible rumours of food poisonning from their food have spread in the market.

SD >I don't go to bars in lower Suk or Pattaya.<

Your loss mate,

I went this afternoon to visit my regular at Soi 6, only to find she went to Korat for a few days.

Walked up and down a bit, found an Udon T gal, face an 8, body a 9, nice personality.

Upstairs, she was slim and tightskinned, in spite of one kid. Nice perky tits, overall yummy.

When I turned on the bugle, she initially said 'no, ticketee, then a few seconds later said 'tam aray??', then nothing for while, then came. Another squirter, and a very grateful one for that. Very happy gal, totally surprised by this old man, asking me to come back soon.

Well, of course, I am a customer. But she was fun, pretty, clean, good technician herself, and overall, well worth the minimal investment.

I will be back.

Don't put down Pattaya or soi 6 without knowing what you're missing....

Archived