Living Dolls 10,000. Bt. ST !

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I don't go with your cast offs.

Joking aside, I find it oxymoronic that a BKK whore working a bar that caters for farangs could be classed as middle class or upper middle class. Accepted her family background could be such but to claim a whore working in this scene is upper middle class is beyond belief.

I agree. I've found some girls who have made inexplicable choices (as in, from a quality background, but chose to get into P4P).

Who knows why -- bored, rebellious, horny, lazy? Rare to be sure, but they *are* out there.

Cheers,

SD

More likely the same reason in western world,

Starts with a very poor choice for a boy friend, followed inevitably by drugs. :(

> Accepted her family background could be such but to claim a whore working in this scene is upper middle class is beyond belief.<

Matter of definition.

If her style, demeanor, and the way she comports herself in social situations confirms her claims, I have no reason to re-classify her.

I assume you may have met the odd 'nouveau riche' from time to time, dining in high class establishments, but speaking and behaving in a way that betrayed their 'white trash' background.

I acknowledge this is a caricature, but would you classify them as 'upper middle class' just because they could afford the venue?

Or acknowledge where they came from?

I myself come from a place with less emphasis on 'class', so maybe ill informed.

"Belle Du Jour"?

(Du-De? Lost my french)

I agree. I've found some girls who have made inexplicable choices (as in' date=' from a quality background, but chose to get into P4P).

Who knows why -- bored, rebellious, horny, lazy? Rare to be sure, but they *are* out there.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

More likely the same reason in western world,

Starts with a very poor choice for a boy friend, followed inevitably by drugs. :(

It would be the same as the western world to you, wouldn't it, bubble man? :)

Why do you even comment on this stuff? :dunno: Seeing as you don't know what's going on since you never take the trouble to do as much as learn even a few words in Thai... If I wanted your locally uninformed view, I'd read a western newspaper. :stirthepo

So they're working to fund their drug habits and/or boyfriends, like in the west?

Well, the one I was talking about didn't go into it for either of those reasons. She simply chose it over her previous respectable career for financial reasons ... and because she was mentally suited to it.

What number was she then? 7k's a lot even for a Baccara girl. How ugly was your mate?

[color:red]Too long ago to remember the number but the girl stands out (upstairs) as she has a tiny little body and massive jugs. It's hard to miss. My mate isnt ugly he's tall thin and dresses to impress. I think maybe thats why girls always quote him more than a lot of other punters.[/color]

Yep, trouble about that is that, after some months, the network starts to lose girls - to boyfriends, sponsors, whatever - and you have to go out to make the numbers up again. It's a chore. :)

[color:red]yes, but again you're talking about go go girls and I wasn't. I've lost girls to boyfriends but not sponsors as they aren't like that. Benefits of being an expat at the time but obviously the longer you stay away the more things change and you lose track of all your giks![/color]

:wanker:

Yeah, yeah. How would you even know that btw? Seeing as you only get your information filtered second or third hand from your wife/helpers/maids/whomever.

You've already revealed that essentially you know nothing of this kind of thing yet you pop up in these threads to 'contribute' as if you do. Why do it especially when you've also revealed your disdain for people who associate with Thai hookers...

I wouldn't turn up in, say, an oil-industry thread, and try to say something... I'd admit I knew nothing or, rather, keep quiet.

What number was she then? 7k's a lot even for a Baccara girl. How ugly was your mate?

[color:red]Too long ago to remember the number but the girl stands out (upstairs) as she has a tiny little body and massive jugs. It's hard to miss. My mate isnt ugly he's tall thin and dresses to impress. I think maybe thats why girls always quote him more than a lot of other punters.[/color]

I'm pretty sure I know this girl. She hasn't worked there for quite a while (I think since the turn of this year) but she used to have blond curly locks, didn't she? She wore #20 and her large natural breasts used to jiggle up and down while she danced. Of course, I had to have her. :) Got her down to 1.5k s/t and never got quoted more than 2k so I don't know what your mate was doing!

I got to know her a little. She wasn't stuck up, was rather straight-forward, funny, with a wry sense of humour. Nice enough to take to Hollywood once.

[color:red]yes, but again you're talking about go go girls and I wasn't. I've lost girls to boyfriends but not sponsors as they aren't like that. Benefits of being an expat at the time but obviously the longer you stay away the more things change and you lose track of all your giks![/color]

Even the p4p girls get lost to boyfriends. Quite a lot of them... :(

Archived