Living Dolls 10,000. Bt. ST !

New Petchburi Pete

today is confession day!

first Mekong, then SD and now you, my son! :neener:

but now i have to go for dinner and later to the living dolls...but not in this thread!

Only because you 12 years Son Part timers don't know elsewhere. Enjoy your dillusions and allow us old timers to laugh out loud at your percieved

situation 9/10 for entertainment samak you make me laugh!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are so many of you guys feeling themselves a lot better than the other man .... and feeling that because their social status is so much better than the next person they do not have to be polite to others anymore?

And I mean parties at both sides of this pissing contest showing who is richest and at the top of foodchains brooha. Have none of you learned one thing in life? Like you cannot argue about taste? One persons hot flame is another persons dud.

Why don't all of you print out your latest bank account statements meet in lower/middle/wherever Sukhumvit. Then give your statements to me, I will declare a winner. and the winner will buy me a steak dinner ..... as I will definately be the looser with the lowest bankaccount! Or am I to poor to be considered good enough to sit at your tables?

Puleaze stop all the mine is fatter than yours tripe and get back on topic!

Waerth

Wearth

Samak and I take the piss out of each other all the time, it's a forum where one takes the piss out of each other, even though we rip each other apart we still respect each others opinions, I apply seriousness when Baht in the bank is involved

Chill out Son, life is easier once you know what you really want, Go and find yourself before you question others

Tho' SC is changing, and not for the better...hence why I rarely go any more. I blame the Arab personally.

Like Gadfly, I'm going to stick up for the Arab bars. Most importantly, he provides NUDITY (where sometimes there was none) and, usually, cuter girls than a lot of other "friendly" bars.

I recently poked my head into the latest bar he's taken over - what used to be Black and White. Previously I'd never even sat down in there. There had been no reason to because it was full of dismal girls, annoyingly in full bikinis (a criminal waste of a bar space in a street that can show). Now called 'Kiss', it was already improved. Girls were topless and.... I even spotted a cute one! :shocked:

What are people complaining about? The extra 100B on a barfine? The slightly more expensive drinks?

Also recently I took a girl from one of his bars for the first time. (Deja Vu) She was cute, undemanding and performed well.

The only thing I didn't like at first is the coyote stuff but, even there, he's probably introduced girls who wouldn't want to work there if they weren't afforded the extra modesty that provided.

Worst bars in Cowboy? Cowboy 2, Long Gun, Dollhouse...

So have you started working on the huge tits girl yet? I'm pretty sure she could be had for much less than 5k. I kinda regret not trying it on with her while I was there, but she "might" still be there when I go back, who knows. I didn't find her all that cute really, but her assets could make up for that.

I finally accomplished my mission with the "other" coyote girl there. It was pretty anti-climactic but I did feel a sense of accomplishment :smirk:

No, haven't even talked to her yet. Surprisingly, for her breasts, she doesn't attract that much attention. Maybe guys just can't be bothered with the coyote stuff. Saw a few old guys buying her a drink. That's about it. I suppose she could be bargained down to - there may be a bit of a trade-off in time spent though!

Why is Tilac bar so popular? Apart from the coyotes, there are a LOT of fat dogs in there and service is very slow.

Hey liquidflux, I'm still here! Wahoo! :)

Jesus christ you guys are picky!!!!!

Why not? Why fuck ugly girls? Leave that for the ugly or hard-up guys (Oh...sorry...is that you? Didn't mean to offend :p ). I'm near the top of the food chain here (as is any professionally employed expat) and as such can have my pick of the litter.

I have pretty strict criteria (in a somewhat particular order):

-- pretty' date=' w/"[i']muay[/i]" looks, or Lao; the light skin is not that important, but the facial structure is (i.e., non "simian" or no flat faces with wide noses!)

-- athletic "hard" bodies (slim but soft gals can take a hike; gotta have muscle tone)

-- somewhat intelligent (at the very least completed M6)

-- cheeky or "ta-len" personality (she'd better be able to take it and dish it out; I hate boring gals)

-- middle class city girls (I don't want to be bothered with sick buffalos)

-- confident (nothing sexier than confidence)

-- good style/dress sense (nothing is a turnoff more than having some chick show up in ugly print, mismatched t-shirt and baggy shorts with a pair of B99 flip-flops)

-- willing to try new things (e.g., farang food: don't have to like it, just try it)

-- 25-30 years old, but younger OK if mature for her age

-- no kids (not negotiable for real GFs, whores prefer not, but will let it slide)

-- no ugly/low-brow/gang tatts (prefer none, but...) or weird piercings

If a gal can't meet most if not all of those, then it is a non-starter. Too many out there that do, so why should I settle? If she's is a whore, then it is my hard earned money I'm spending. If she's is GF-material, then why waste my time if she ain't all that? I want my GF (real one or gal du jour) to turn every head in the room!

i agree with all that except the 25-30 age bracket. you take away some real nice and stunning gals by starting at 25. my ex was 22 and my gik was 18 and they were lovely.

Archived