Living Dolls 10,000. Bt. ST !

New Petchburi Pete

anti-climactic?

so you had a premature ejaculation then? :neener:

No, but I might have been better off if I did. :D

No, haven't even talked to her yet. Surprisingly, for her breasts, she doesn't attract that much attention. Maybe guys just can't be bothered with the coyote stuff. Saw a few old guys buying her a drink. That's about it. I suppose she could be bargained down to - there may be a bit of a trade-off in time spent though!

Why is Tilac bar so popular? Apart from the coyotes, there are a LOT of fat dogs in there and service is very slow.

Hey liquidflux, I'm still here! Wahoo! :)

I'm not really sure why Tilac is so popular at the moment either. I think I mentioned to you before that I think the layout sucks, and I agree about the quality of the girls. If it wasn't for the coyote girl I was trying to bang I'd have no compelling reason go to there.

I was so tempted to extend my stay, but I'm actually glad to be back home now, and my wallet is thanking me daily. I've decided to actually get serious about learning Thai. Had way too many lost opportunities over those 2 months.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to the OP, I think my highest LT was 3K, demanded by a great looker with perfect English, definitely middle class or upper middle class, about 4 years ago.

Can't remember the venue (Nana or SC), but we went to a Thai style nightclub in Soi 1 (?) afterwards. She was classy, and very good at what she offered. Sowed a few buttons onto my shirts, too. Still have those.

Story somewhere, but can't be bothered finding it.

Since then, LT is somewhere between 2K and 2.5K, depending on mood and quality of service.

As to the OP, I think my highest LT was 3K, demanded by a great looker with perfect English, definitely middle class or upper middle class, about 4 years ago.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Middle Class whore, fuck some people are unbelievable

Wiping off the coffee that I spat onto my screen laughing at this.

Archived