What's the most you ever paid...

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most of the girls pay me...I am that good.

But I thought I read one time that you said you basically pay the girls to leave. Maybe you are just really bad?

Old Hippie's going rate that he collects is 1500 baht for short time. Once he gets his rocks off, he generally gives each lady betwwen 100 - 500 baht just to leave so he can bring in a bunch more new ladies for humping.

youngfarang, you being a young guy, you should be able to get it for free if not get paid for it also.

Most of the girls pay me...I am that good.

But I thought I read one time that you said you basically pay the girls to leave. Maybe you are just really bad?

Old Hippie's going rate that he collects is 1500 baht for short time. Once he gets his rocks off' date=' he generally gives each lady betwwen 100 - 500 baht just to leave so he can bring in a bunch more new ladies for humping.

youngfarang, you being a young guy, you should be able to get it for free if not get paid for it also.[/quote']

Maybe. But "NO sex is free" is a code I go by. Somewhere down the line the girl that supposedly said it was "free" wants this, that, and that. Easier to pay then and there and move on. That way you down't owe anybody anything. :)

In the past Ive paid hookers fuck all cause they thought that I was a good catch and would get me for more later by giving up the poontang now for free. But that just creates a headache......though I have enjoyed fucking them senseless knowing that the bitch would never see me again.

I had one bitch assuming I was a tourist when I was at the oriental. She was chattering to her mate that I was a rich stupid cunt and that she was going to land me as a sponsor. And that I probably never got any pussy so she'd give it up good and hook me like a shark

My lord did she leave my suite with 2 stretched holes and the need for a few days off work.

Archived