What's the most you ever paid...

TroyinEwa/Perv

I don't resent any money I paid to the girls themselves, but I *do* resent the ludicrous 'guest tax' levied on me at a certain incredibly crap hotel on Soi 3. According to the house rules, I would have been required to pay a further 500 baht for each additional guest (I was allowed one guest..), regardless of what we were doing in that sad little room - yeah, right ....

You may be asking yourself 'why check into such a dump when they pull that shite ?' : I blame it on Nana Hotel, for lulling me into a false sense of security re 'if the place is tacky, they wont give a rats arse who I bring back !'. Au contraire, friends, au contraire. Short of a mass suicide, I'm not exactly sure what kind of non-P4P gathering would occur in said hotel, and I sincerely hope its demolished sometime soon.

Gobble

PS there is one just one girl that I would like to get my money back from, but it was Malaysian Rupiah and she wasnt Thai, so we'll ignore that episode for the sake of the thread :smirk:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2000 bt L/T. I have an excuse to why I paid so much. We never agreed on a price beforehand and she would not leave unless I gave her 4000 Baht!!! I reluctantly gave her 2000 and told her to piss off. Not so much of an excuse as to just wanting to get rid of her without making a big scene.

Ahhh yes' date=' our young hero 555555. So we now are 100% sure *why* he only fucks ugly freelancers (that's by his own admission, I'm not making it up). It is because he whinges when he pays market rates (that'd be B1-1.5k ST or B1.5-2k LT, as we all know). Real BGs won't go near him cuz they know he's a cheap Charlie.

[color:red']

I paid 2,000 LT once because we picked up two girls and he always pays 2k so I didn't want to ruin the mood by saying I'd pay my usual 1,500 LT. She was a great fuck though so maybe paying 2k gets u more enthusiasm? I haven't gone with BG's for quite some time so I'm not sure anymore. I'd be happy to pay more if I'm going to get a superior performance and she really gets into the fantasy aspect. But why pay more if the performance is the same?

Besides, when I get older and I don't look so handsome then I'll pay more!!!!! isn't that right SD 5555555555 :) [/color]

EURO 485.653' date='27 [/quote']

What were the 0,27 for ?

Rheinlanspfälzische Durchführungsabgabe nach Paragraph 14532.6 (Ausführungsverodnung 854.391 vom 15.09.1958) gemä� Bundesanzeiger vom 23.06.1964 ergänzt am 09.011.1973.

Capice?

MaW (who is closing his little office and getting out for the Weekend. 77 Days and the rest of today left!!!)

Actually now that I think of it, I did a long time fairly recently in Vietnam for $100 plus $20 barfine.

I guess that Phuket girl stuck out in my mind just because I so drastically overpaid for her, just to close the deal. If I'd had it to do all over again, I'd have insisted on it being long time, or else at least 2 goes. Or set a certain time she could depart, such as 6 am or something.

The recent $120 girl was actually something. Superstar with her tongue, and one of the hottest girls I've been with in awhile. The blow job was spectacular, and she was up for doing it forever, which is always a nice touch. But when you get one who does a good complete BJ and also is an artist with her tongue -- just heaven.

And I also remember taking a Rainbow 4 girl back in March for supposedly 3000 LT plus barfine -- which ended up turning into more like a ST.

Archived