What's the most you ever paid...

TroyinEwa/Perv

for a s/t or l/t? The 10k thread in Pattaya's subforum got me curious. I don't expect alot of replies here because either a. People won't want to admit to paying waaaaaay too much or b. People won't want to admit to paying way way way too much. I'll admit, to hopefully start this off, that I paid an assinine amount of money on my very first trip. I was not prepared in the way of research on what the going rates were or even where to get girls.

My first trip was sometime in '95. I came alone and actually by accident met someone who worked for a different airline but also in Honolulu. We have pooned many a time in Hawaii since then and still do to this day.

Anyway, he was somewhat new as well. One of the first nights, we went to a no-hands restaurant. Got our girls and food and I was simply loving it. Growing up in the mid-west, nothing like this ever happened there.

When the food was finished, we got the bill and were asked if we want to take anything with us. Well....I couldn't resist. Speaking with the mama, she wanted 4k for l/t. Now baht was around 25 to 1USD at the time. I was apprehensive but said ok.

Went back to the room and about 3 hours later she wanted to go to "her friend's bday party". Being a nice guy (fcuken idiot) I said go have fun. So I basically paid 4k plus whatever the meal and drinks were for a s/t.

Another time on the same trip, I went to Atami. I knew it was a massage place but as I said before, didn't know where to get girls. I even took a taxi to get there. (Can you say service charge?) Anyway, saw the girl of my dreams and paid another 4k as that is what papa asked for.

Now, I did get good use of her. 5 times in one night. The next morning when she left I tipped her another 4k. So 8k for a l/t. That, by far, is the most I ever paid.

Before my next trip, I got a bit of an education so I was more prepared. I felt like quite an idiot for not realizing beforehand what I should have been paying.

So......anyone else care to 'fess up and say they overpaid?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Divorces not withstanding, I presume many board members have been down that track over the years I would say in Pohang S.Korea back in 1989.

I was working / living there at the time for 18 months when I was still in my mid twenties and we used to frequent the same hostess bar most nights of the week, it sort of became our local. Back then the L/T price was 10,000 KRW approx 10 USD and I was on 750 USD / month allowance with transport and accomidation paid for.

Girl #1 was special, she was the mamasans niece, her mother passed away when she was 8-9 years old and the mamasan brought up her sisters daughter as her own. Kim S.Y was 19 when I met her, her body and looks as well as attitude would put any Thai Superatar into the conferance league but I never took her out of the bar for P4P since mamasan put a price on her at 100,000 KRW / 100 USD, ten times the going rate.

Kim S.Y. was great fun, always introducing me and my friends to new girls who would "take care of us", often came around to the apartments where we lived if we had taken her friends out of the bar (there were no B/F's operating there back then) for a party and also came along when we arranged sunday outings, bars did not open until 7PM sunday evening in Pohang back then, as long as her food and drink were covered she was prepared to spend time with the group.

Inevitably the project came to an end and it was time for all to move on, when I closed out the local bank account and converted my local KRW to USD I had actually saved quite a bit on my allowance money so I decided there and then I would take 100,000 KRW and have Kim S.Y. on my last weekend in Pohang and informed mamasan / her Aunt of my intentions ... she just smiled.

Money was paid to Kim S.Y. up front, who needs business to spoil a fun weekend and we had 2 days of great fun, 18 months of friendship and emotions concentrated into a 48 hour period, one of the best weekends of my life.

After tears at the airport I was on my way and next stop was Yokohama in Japan, when I was unpacking my bags I came across an envelope containing a handwritten note from Kim S.Y. and 75 USD, she did not want to take 1,000% more money from me, her co-workers thought she got it so she had face but she was happy with 250%.

So I paid 10 times the going rate at the time but ended up paying 2 1/2 times, was it worth it? ... If I had never of gone for it I may still be kicking myself now. It is better to regret something you have done rather than regret not doing it at all.

Well, if we include outside of LoS, then in my early days, I had a heavy night out with the boys in Taipei's Combat Zone and found an AmEx chit for NT$20k. That was something like US$600. And some (very hot!) broad sleeping next to me. I can't remember if I fucked her that night, but she got all three holes filled with my creamy goodness that morning cuz I was gonna get my money's worth, right? LOL :doah:

Cheers,

SD -- the program there was you bought a bottle of cheap champagne for an exorbitant fee and that got you the girl all night...

I was actually looking for Thailand visits only but we can expand it then I can add another experience.

Along the same lines of the champagne deal....I purchased champagne for my friend in the club after several lady drinks, to get to know one another. While enjoying our "champagne" in the private room, another girl joined us, for an additional bottle, of course. So 2 bottles of champagne at 300usd a piece, several lady drinks at 20usd a piece cost me well over 700usd. This was in Honolulu less than 6 months ago.

I also remember a night many years ago, where the same club was involved. I spent 300 on the champagne plus lady drinks for a few girls then after went to a massage for another 200. Probably in the same ballpark as the 700usd night. What an idiot......... :shakehead

3000 baht in Phuket -- was at the disco called Shark or Sharkland or something like this, spotted a girl at a table who didn't look the type to be on the game, and barely 18 -- gorgeous, pale skin. Anyway, I actually felt nervous/shy approaching her, so ended up not. Later that night, still alone, after having left the disco and gone elsewhere (go go bar) by this time the club had just closed and people were milling around outside. She was with a friend and they seemed to be trying to decide what to do next. As she finally walked off on her own, I chased her down and asked if she could go to a hotel. She said no. I persisted, asked how much. She said 3000. Now at this time, 2003, this was off the charts for a FL - so it seemed to be almost a way of saying No by way of asking for so much that nobody would accept it. Heh heh, I was flush with cash. I accepted. She was surprised, but she came along. Ended up being a really lousy session, in any conventional sense of the word -- she wanted pay up front. I resisted but finally gave in. After that of course she was dreadful and wanted to get it over as soon as possible, whining all the way, resisting anything extra and even nearly everything that's normally included. It was dreadful, but also very enjoyable in a twisted way. Worth it? Borderline. If I'd gotten her for overnight it would've been, but it was all over in about 45 minutes, which is less than you'd hope for at 3000. Especially back then. Would I do it again? Surely, only with more experience under my belt I'd manage to get much more out of it than I did that time. Was a newbie then.

Archived