What's the most you ever paid...

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bear in mind there will be quite a few guys here who will 'treat' a girl over a longer period but overlook that that in the final bill to save their egos...

Direct payments?

I can remember 3k s/t (back in around 2000 too, I guess! :doah: ) and 5k l/t (many years later).

Bangkok, same girl both times! (I've had a lust affair with her lasting 10 years... :shocked: )

I don't know if it's necessarily bad if that particular girl is:

a) Really, really what you fancy at that particular moment.

B) Perfectly capable of getting that amount (or much more) from some other guy if you don't pay it. (This girl is).

c) Providing a trustworthy decent level of service that is guaranteed to really excite you. (I mean, I could have got 5 short-time skanks for the same price but not the same level of sexual arousal).

I'd probably pay a lot to shag Irene Fah too but I'm not going to stump up 1.5 or 2k s/t for some girl I only vaguely fancy.

2000 bt L/T. I have an excuse to why I paid so much. We never agreed on a price beforehand and she would not leave unless I gave her 4000 Baht!!! I reluctantly gave her 2000 and told her to piss off. Not so much of an excuse as to just wanting to get rid of her without making a big scene.

Ahhh yes, our young hero 555555. So we now are 100% sure *why* he only fucks ugly freelancers (that's by his own admission, I'm not making it up). It is because he whinges when he pays market rates (that'd be B1-1.5k ST or B1.5-2k LT, as we all know). Real BGs won't go near him cuz they know he's a cheap Charlie.

555555555555 Certain explains his politics too: Republicans want all the services, but also don't want to pay for them. 5555555555

Thanks for the morning laugh YF!

Cheers,

SD

Bear in mind there will be quite a few guys here who will 'treat' a girl over a longer period but overlook that that in the final bill to save their egos...

True. I might have spent more on a 'you boyfriend, not customer' girl than the ones I paid, in the long run.

Direct payment, $4K with Soi 33 girls more than a few times. First time, about 2001, a friend barfined a girl from Dali and stuck her in a taxi with me. I didn't speak with her in the bar because she didn't speak English (it was her second day on the job), but she knew how to say 4K in the taxi. Since I was drunk and she was gorgeous, and I knew 4K was the asking rate, I accepted. I thought that was a lot at the time, but no regrets. She stayed 'till 6PM the next day (most of it sleeping). She didn't last long in the bar though; either didn't like it or got snapped up right away (probably the latter).

The other times I did it were one-off occasions when I felt it was warranted the next day. I paid the longer term ones less, but, as stated, more in the long run.

Oh SD the things you don't know about me. I do take bar girls and go go girls. I just think free lancers are more fun at the moment. Anyway if you haven't noticed, most guys pay the same if not less than me. Like I said before I don't make a shit load of money. We already had this conversation about "inflated" prices. Do you really want to lose again? :neener:

I can't believe Suadam is mentioning politics on this thread. The man's obsessed...

Intruding into Nightlife too... the last sanctuary.

I remember when this section used to be about sex... :(

However I'm looking forward to the match that you and he are going to have regarding who can get a chosen girl to go with them for the least amount of money.

It will be amusing to watch if he chooses the bar and you the girl. It will also be amusing if, in a second round, you choose the bar (or someone who knows Suadam chooses the bar)...

(Actually, that won't work. He'll be able to choose his target wisely even in somewhere like Rainbow. Let a third party (me!) choose the girl and the bar! :) )

Two big egos falling flat on their faces. Nothing better to watch. :):cover:

Archived