arrival - catching a cab upstairs.

nutsack

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, arriving at 11pm the que has been pretty deep in my experiences most often. more about time, i assure you its not about cost. i asked a frickin pretty simple question numb balls.

reality check pal, your passion is fuckin 3rd world peasant girls for cash and ya got 9000 posts to prove it - congratulations - go have sex with yourself!

Farkkkk Tiger....you're luring the freaks outa the closet today...LOL

Another 3 year "Vet"... with 8 posts...Is this bkklouis' "sister" ....LOL

11pm arrival hmmm .... Hope this poster's (:wanker:) not an Aussie....Nah couldn't be....even Queenslander's have more intelligence than that!!!! (well some do!!)

Hey Nutbush....How many 3rd world peasant girls. can a 3rd world peasant girl fucker Fuck??? If a 3rd world peasant girl fucker could fuck 3rd world peasant girls???

Curious minds NEED to know

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DC _ a mere apprentice @ just 3000+

"Another 3 year "Vet"... with 8 posts"

yippee! all of us have had at one point in our lives have shared the exact "status" on a monger board. thank you for pointing it out!

at the same time, sorry if i cannot match your great achievement, on this, such a dignified venue.

• 2 weeks later...
"Another 3 year "Vet"... with 8 posts"

yippee! all of us have had at one point in our lives have shared the exact "status" on a monger board. thank you for pointing it out!

at the same time, sorry if i cannot match your great achievement, on this, such a dignified venue.

you need to litter your posts with 5555555555555555555555555555555 lol lol lol lol lol and :neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

that way they are somehow wittier and more humourous than others. then dusmsoda wont know what to say.

OK...I hope to be arriving tomorrow evening...I should arrive before the hordes arrive so should be a slam dunk to just walk out to the taxi queue (most likely no one in the queue) and head for the ranch!

If there happens to be a huge line queued up, then I will march upstairs and roll the dice...

Archived