arrival - catching a cab upstairs.

nutsack

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you SEEN some of those queues at the taxi rank, you only need a couple of 747's landing at the same time and it can take a hour or more.

Bullshit. I fly in-out of Swampy at least 5 times a month, coming in at all times of the day. I've not waited more than 3 minutes for a taxi in 18 months or more. It'll take ya longer than that to drag all yer sit upstairs...

Cheers,

SD

Wound a tad tight Tiger aren't we.......everything OK?

Don't tell me the laundramat ruined something.... ;)

I remember when the Ironing Lady shrunk my favorite t-shirt I was in a mood for days :content:

Nope, all is luvy-dovy. This is just a pet peeve. We as travellers should reward those who follow the rules, don't try to scam, and give good service. Maybe then we'll get more of it...

Cheers,

SD

Oh fer fuck's sake' date=' just catch a cab from the Public Taxi stands at doors 3 or 10 on the arrivals level!!! Why the fuck do you want to do the arrivals thing? To save B50? If so, just do all farangs a favour and stay home cuz you obviously can't afford to be here and you make us all look bad...

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Do I make you look bad when I only pay 1000 bt ST? :neener:

No, because yours are men in dresses :neener:

Touche. :applause:

Have you SEEN some of those queues at the taxi rank' date=' you only need a couple of 747's landing at the same time and it can take a hour or more.[/quote']

Bullshit. I fly in-out of Swampy at least 5 times a month, coming in at all times of the day. I've not waited more than 3 minutes for a taxi in 18 months or more. It'll take ya longer than that to drag all yer sit upstairs...

Cheers,

SD

Please don't call me a liar, I have had to wait for over an hour on two occassions, after that I decided to use the same driver. You have obviously been lucky and maybe recently they have cleaned up their act. But trust me when I say that its not always quick to get a cab. Maybe thats just my luck and time of day I fly in

I have flown in only 5 times this year and picked up people another 5 times or so (so not as frequent as CTO and SD) but still pretty frequent. And I have never had trouble getting a cab either.

So I guess you were really unlucky Chelseafan. Even at Don Meuang I have never had a problem finding a cab in the past 10 years at arrivals.

Waerth

well, arriving at 11pm the que has been pretty deep in my experiences most often. more about time, i assure you its not about cost. i asked a frickin pretty simple question numb balls.

reality check pal, your passion is fuckin 3rd world peasant girls for cash and ya got 9000 posts to prove it - congratulations - go have sex with yourself!

Archived