Did the Russian Girls get tossed out?

TheCorinthian

I have to agree. Vodka....

But seriously, I would NEVER come to LOS to punt a Russian. Just not very smart. And I have been to Eastern Europe where the real stunners are.

And I likewise have never seen a good looking one here that was not a tourist, too.

But I did get used to seeing them for sale from time to time until now.

Galaxy bar in Walking St - rip off venue - overpriced lapdancing - girls are stunning though but you cannot get them out. Some girls there have awful attitude. CM2 some of the Russians there are cute - lots of Uzbekhistany's who are horrible but i have been with a few really stunning ones from there. I quite like them and it's a change of scenery if you get the right one. Sexually and intelligence wise. Cost well i get for around 4k all night , most will quote 7-8

Cos i went back and had a huge fight with one of the girls in there last month who demanded cash for a dance that she did when i was not even looking at her when she was doing it - and it's changed in terms of the hussle its just constant bombardment of things that they hit you with a bill for, i saw some guy go through 10k in 20 mins, they bring over chocolate, nuts, teas and then the assumption is it;s free but they charge stupid amounts of money for them. This was not this bad previously. The girls though are still hot !

Archived