Did the Russian Girls get tossed out?

TheCorinthian

Maybe it's the movies. Maybe it's all fiction.

I am sure most Russians are fine decent people.

But everything I have read/watched about the Russian Mafia has been less than flattering.

There are woman of the night all over the world. Why would someone travel to LOS to seek out Russian gals?

Since I have never obtained the services of a Russian gal, my views are skewed. But the last thing I would do in LOS is seek on one of them for social activities.

Maybe someone can chime in who has encountered these Russian gals. Are they freelancers wandering the world? Are they brought in by bosses? Are the bosses Russian males?

Supposedly, the "Russian" hookers in Bangkok and Pattaya are mostly Kazakhs and the like. When they get close to their use by date in Europe, their bosses send them out here to work the Arab and African crowd. I've yet to see one I would want even for free.

Used to see some really rough ones in the Grace Hotel area, about 3 times the size of the Thai gals and 3 times as expensive. Apparently, you pay by the pound.

There are woman of the night all over the world. Why would someone travel to LOS to seek out Russian gals?

Since I have never obtained the services of a Russian gal, my views are skewed. But the last thing I would do in LOS is seek on one of them for social activities.

It doesn't sound like you intended it to be, but this is the common refrain any time anyone ever mentions any interest in Russian girls in BKK or PTY. It's the obligatory reply in any thread about Russians.

I doubt anyone goes to Thailand to specifically meet Russian girls, so if that's what makes you shake your head then you can stop shaking it. Speaking for myself, and probably others, it's more the case that while in Asia, one (not everyone, but some) sometimes get a desire for a bit of variety, and the idea of a buxom curvy blonde Russian certainly is that. A guy is imagining Anna Kournikova in his mind, salivating at the possibilities. That's what the ones interested in Russians are thinking. So as long as you're not there actually seeing the available Russians, of course the fantasy is to imagine that the Russians there would be cute and as cheap as the Thais, or maybe a bit more, which they rarely are in the former and never are in the latter. It's based purely on unrealistic fantasy, there's no way on earth anyone could get a hot Russian in Thailand at a reasonable price... at least not that I've found or heard of. The strange part of this though is the way some members will turn nasty whenever this question gets raised (which is often) -- as if considering going with a white woman is a sickening idea. To me, whatever a guy is into, so be it. Lots of variety in us, why not in what we want. I've had white fever at different times in the past, even while in Thailand. It's ok. I never ended up hurting anyone.

But you're not into it, period -- that's cool. Different strokes different folks. I'd say after getting a look at what was available, in CM2 for example, my own white fever got cured pretty quick. In fact it made me much less interested in ever going to Russia.

"None of the russian/uzbek hoes in CM2 could fit in (I mean just fit in, not even stand out) in a club in Moscow, Kiev or Tashkent."

I'm sure if we push strong enough they could fit in the toilet of most clubs in the world... just gotta push real hard... but considering the local competition I understand why many of my acquaintances still regulary end up with Uzbek hookers in BKK...

Archived