Where in BKK to find stunners for sanuk?

Hornman

Nataree employs loads of sideliners .... very stunning ones amongst them. Only the rooms at Nataree suck big time .... .

Noar Cafe has many gorgeous girls. There are loads of clubs on Sri Nakharin between Bangna-Trad and Paknam with stunning girls.

Ratchada on Thonburi side has loads of clubs. All in all there are more cafes and establishment on Thonburi side imho .... at least those that have work for comedygroups ....

5000 for an all nighter with a real stunner though .. no way .. unless you speak Thai and work in the entertainment industry yourself and she wants you to teach her how to speak English! :)

But in short there are loads of places. Your biggest problem is your time, not the availability!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dullnight, Buffalo b, Sand, bust, Waerth,

Good information to make my plans.

Since my post I realised the A$ down to B20 from the hay days of B30 for the A$. :sad:

My MP experience has purely been p4p. Wanting a stunner for the night is not going to happen out of a MP. I will pay a visit to the recommended areas to try my luck.

So to Plan B. Stroll the streets, drink less and hope to find an affordable â??girl friendâ? :thumbup:

I will start at Gulliverâ??s this Friday (31-Oct)and also hope to meet some board members (Friday meeting)

Cheers

On the extended section of Ekkamai between Petchaburi and Rama IX roads. If you come in from Petchaburi road it is on your right the high building behind the fire station. It has a massage parlour and there is a cafe.

Many massage parlours have cafe's .....

Ermmm I play in a Thai comedy group and we perform in many of these kind of places and we travel throughout greater BKK by night so I see many places. Sukhumvit is really an extremely small piece of the available nightlife. There are 1000's of other places out there ...... . Just to many to visit in a lifetime.

If you take a cab and travel along Sri Nakharin from where it starts at Lam Salee intersection at Ramkhamheang untill the end at Sukhumvit at Pak Nam (Samut Prakan) you will see a lot, and I really mean a lot of places. Also the stretch of Ratchada at Thonburi side has tons of places. Basically all of Thonburi seems to have more places than "this side" of the river.

Offcourse these are Thai places. So the girls expect their punters to throw money around and that the punters will understand all of their BS and not be confrontational.

Compared to Thai punters the Western punters are cheapskates really ;)

Archived