Where in BKK to find stunners for sanuk?

Hornman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Hornman ,

when I was desperately looking for the Thai Bible Society several months ago I was mislead and surfaced in a possibly new joint at Patpong II , called Strip Club or so . 50 meters into the alley on your right . I already reported before that there were some amzingly good looking Isaan farmers and if you fancy LT in an upright plastic tube you are spot on . The concept is that you pay BF 500 Bht and they close the curtain of the plastic tube and you can try to break your backbone performing sexual intercourse if your parents came from a Chinese circus . The Thai Bible Society is elsewhere .

BuBi

BuBi

You must be somewhat twisted!!! :yikes:

But I like that. :worship::worship:

S1

...after I hand out all my Bible literature, I usually take 2 ~ 3 of the young ladies back to my apartment for some personal scriptural instruction... :dunno::sex::condom:

Shit, I should have known you were one of those Jehovah's.

I still like the style of the guys who carry their crate around Soi 3/4 in which they stand on the crate and tell us what god is going to do to us. I can see the kakoey pick pocket gang meeting up with them some night.

• 2 weeks later...

Armed with all the info Day one in BKK i met up with some board members. Visited SC looking for the stunner. 8000 baht latter all i got was a blow job.

Day 4 - I visit Nana because of a friend of mine's girl. There i meet this stunner. I am sobber, one drink later i am out of there with her. Cost B600 for BF, 1000 for her. Best night of the 7 days in BKK. She spoke good english, listens Norah Jones, educated. :thumbup:

These type of threads are very "open ended".

"Where to find stunners in Bkk,Chang Mai,Moscow,Prague etc etc"as one guys beauty will always be another guys dog.

I know of blokes who have been to Asia that find the chicks not very attractive at all.

I myself don't care if a woman is black,white,Asian,Arabic or whatever.There will always be pigs and babes in given location at any one time.

But who's fit and who's not?

We'd never all agree! :)

Interesting how noone has ever been "stunned", or at least no one has ever admitted being stunned.

You see reports like "I saw a stunner....", "there were 3 stunners", but noone has ever reported being

stunned (never a sentence like "I was stunned").

I'm a stunner myself, but it's no big deal.

Archived