Where in BKK to find stunners for sanuk?

Hornman

Shit ...yeah

...especially EEESAAAAAN stunners.... just had an sms from a Bangkok Stunner....I was absolutely stunned....

But I would be a damn side happier if she was kneeling in front of me and I was looking at the top of her head right now... Farkkkk....that'd be "perfect"

....Shit....that would be absolutely stunning....not to mention draining...

Cheers DC

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we drifted away to talking about being stunned.

Anyway, what exactly IS a stunner?

I never heard the word before reading this board or maybe Stickman's site.

As far as I can tell, a stunner is someone else's perfect 10 after a dozen Jack-sos while ignoring a horrible set of teeth (or warts, etc...).

These type of threads are very "open ended".

"Where to find stunners in Bkk,Chang Mai,Moscow,Prague etc etc"as one guys beauty will always be another guys dog.

I know of blokes who have been to Asia that find the chicks not very attractive at all.

But who's fit and who's not?

We'd never all agree! :)

Hooey. There is such a thing as total dog. What, a girl with a wide jaw, missing teeth and covered in acne is someone's idea of beautiful? That's silly. There's guys out there who consider fashion models to be ugly? Or centerfold models?

This idea that beauty is totally relative is an old wives' tale. Nobody, not even you, can seriously believe that.

And if the hot girls tend to be dead in the sack, why would that be. Well, it might have something to do with the fact that they're in such high demand and get hit on so easily that they've figured out there's no point in putting in effort. Which would mean that one man's beauty is not another man's dog, but that 100 men's beauty is nobody's dog.

Archived