Where in BKK to find stunners for sanuk?

Hornman

waerth, cool stuff - could be fun to hang with you sometimes - probably best away from your comedy stuff ;)

however last time I asked a (thrustworthy) girl from p2000 fl.3 on her typical tips it seems japanese were the cheapskates & indonesians the best - thais somewhere inbetween with farangs I guess :rolleyes: and we're talking hundreds not thousands here - good gal - she was mixed herself ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not sure why you recommend Noah! it has not even a sign in english!

certainly not a place for newbies and tourists!

No ar I recommend for people who want to go off the beaten path with experience. Same goes for all of the other places I mention. As you need to speak some time in most of these places at least.

W

There are so many places it would be impossible for all of them to get run down. With new ones open constantly, old ones moving location, closing, getting refurbished etc. Also note, there are places for every budget in the Thai nightlige scene. From cheap to so expensive that probably everyone on the board combined couldn't pay for the girl ;)

Could you provide some more inside about the clubs on Srinakharin road? Are there barfines and if how much? How much do the girls generally expect? Do they go LT or just ST to next Motel?

Appreciate your information.

I once visited a couple of places some month ago, but as we had girls I couldn't talk much to the girls there. We have been the only foreigners all other customers have been elderly Thai men. They surely had a great time with the girls and I definitely agree with you that the look way better than their normal SC or NANA sisters.

if you prefer simple rules and predictability, stick to SC, NEP and PP!

in those clubs catering for thais there are girls doing anything for money and for others, a bit of innocent diddling is the maximum you can get. a lot depends on negotiation, mood, mamasan, money you have thrown up for drinks etc. If mamasan is pleased with your consumption, you can get a freebie.

at least basic thai is a must; better go in groups than as single punter.

do NOT expect to go to such a club for the first time, grab a stunner after 30 minutes and shag all night for little money!

Mr. Hornman ,

when I was desperately looking for the Thai Bible Society several months ago I was mislead and surfaced in a possibly new joint at Patpong II , called Strip Club or so . 50 meters into the alley on your right . I already reported before that there were some amzingly good looking Isaan farmers and if you fancy LT in an upright plastic tube you are spot on . The concept is that you pay BF 500 Bht and they close the curtain of the plastic tube and you can try to break your backbone performing sexual intercourse if your parents came from a Chinese circus . The Thai Bible Society is elsewhere .

BuBi

Archived