Where in BKK to find stunners for sanuk?

Hornman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your missing the point again (now, if I had wanted to put EFFORT into writing and spelling correctly, I would have said "you're..."). I don't care about grammar and spelling, mine or any else's----they are a function of EFFORT. The comments I've made in the past have nothing to do with effort (and its resultant grammar and spelling). For example, starting a sentence with "ummmm" has nothing to with that; the constant and consistent spelling of isan/ esan/isaan) as issarrn has nothing to do with that; the constant placement of the word "shit" at the beginning of a sentence has nothing to do with that.... etc. etc. etc.

Your missing the point again (now, if I had wanted to put EFFORT into writing and spelling correctly, I would have said "you're..."). I don't care about grammar and spelling, mine or any else's----they are a function of EFFORT. The comments I've made in the past have nothing to do with effort (and its resultant grammar and spelling). For example, starting a sentence with "ummmm" has nothing to with that; the constant and consistent spelling of isan/ esan/isaan) as issarrn has nothing to do with that; the constant placement of the word "shit" at the beginning of a sentence has nothing to do with that.... etc. etc. etc.

This post reminds me of my late grandfathers colostomy bag

Its Full of Shite!

Archived