The Fox, what a beautiful animal

teddy

Went for a walk in a pine forest yesterday afternoon and saw a fox. It just stopped about 6 feet away from me and stared so I just stayed still and watched the little fellow.

It sure was a beautiful creature so why the feck do subhuman hunters want to dress up in red and get there dogs to rip them to shreads. In my opinion, fox hunters should be shot, bastards.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree Teddy,

Shooting is far too humane for them, they should be chased by a pack of 50 dogs 10 times their own size until they are near to collapse due to physical exhaustion and then ripped to shreds by said dogs as they are drawing their last breath thereby suffering a slow painful death.

Its only fair!

Guest lazyphil

lol, i was just fishing for a bite!......i'm mixed about fox hunting, i fish and deep down i know its cruel and kill joys are trying to have it banned, but do you eat meat?....do you know quorn is a good substiute to meat and beans and pulses are great sources of protien are proberbly better for you. factory farmed animals is appalling and so is the way they are slaughtered, my mates brother worked in a slaughter house and i foolishly had a look inside.

foxes are delightful creatures and are badgers and badger baiting is nasty.

humans are basicly parasites on planet earth and one day when we've totally fucked up the planet the beasts will rule again. god willing.

My bro has foxes in his garden in London. He doesn't like em but I fink they're bootiful. One day when he was out working I watched one of em eat his cats food and then piss in the food bowl. Fecking hilarious I thought but my bro didn't share my sense of humour. Apparently the other week his missus was walking in the garden when the lawn collapsed! Apparently the fox family had burrowed underneath it. :rotfl:

Guest lazyphil

no problem with fishing?.....my guess is your distaste in fox hunting is class driven?....i used to be anti fox hunting but realised the hypocracy. i fish for fun, it hurts fish and causes distress, but playing big bass or whatever on playstation is rather like eating quorn, dull!

Archived