More Pleasantries From Frede

The_Munchmaster

This is your opinion but it seems many people don't agree with that...-> frede, renter surfer, stappler have been banned again.

I don't think this board needs an insulting, useless, bragging teenager like frede.

As I said, if he stayed in the nightlife section entertaining readers with his fictional exploits then perfect.

When he started to insult/attack people in other sections then this is less interesting.

By the way, PM someone with threats is punishable almost everywhere and is worse than being childish.

Most board members don't need such a person

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well...what do we rather read...the "adventures" of some fat bloke while wanking in the dunes of dubai or the bunkers of some third-rate golf course in chiang mai, baffling rubbish by his sidekick on "the fox being a beautiful animal" or some such shite, or the irreverent three-holing sleaze by a prime filth merchant?

indeed...it's frede and his rented surfboard that this board needs...

Don't you just hate it when a poster whose posts are the first thing you look for after logging on turns nasty on you :(

I mean, the first thing I do when I log onto Thai360 is click search, then click advanced search and enter Colorwolf into the username space, therafter settling down to enjoy the wit, intelligence and repartee emanating from his hallowed keyboard.

Sadly, all that has changed, I will have to find another hero :hmmm:

I mean, the first thing I do when I log onto Thai360 is click search, then click advanced search and enter Colorwolf into the username space, therafter settling down to enjoy the wit, intelligence and repartee emanating from his hallowed keyboard.

are you wearing pants at that point, teddy ? :neener:

well...what do we rather read...the "adventures" of some fat bloke while wanking in the dunes of dubai or the bunkers of some third-rate golf course in chiang mai, baffling rubbish by his sidekick on "the fox being a beautiful animal" or some such shite, or the irreverent three-holing sleaze by a prime filth merchant?

indeed...it's frede and his rented surfboard that this board needs...

So Colorwolf you don't like my posts or Teddys posts and by inference a lot of other peoples posts. Fair enough, each to their own. But what the fuck has that got to do with this thread? Nothing.

I posted Fredes PM's to show what a complete asshole he is and to maybe convince his few remaining admirers that he is a complete asshole. You obviously don't agree, which of course puts you in the same bracket as Frede. :smirk:

well...what do we rather read...the "adventures" of some fat bloke while wanking in the dunes of dubai or the bunkers of some third-rate golf course in chiang mai' date=' baffling rubbish by his sidekick on "the fox being a beautiful animal" or some such shite, or the irreverent three-holing sleaze by a prime filth merchant?

indeed...it's frede and his rented surfboard that this board needs...[/quote']

Don't you just hate it when a poster whose posts are the first thing you look for after logging on turns nasty on you :(

Teddy, what exactly are you saying? Colorwolf's a twat? :dunno:

are you wearing pants at that point, teddy ? :neener:

Errr, sometimes Gobble, do you have a hidden cam at my house :yikes:

well...what do we rather read...the "adventures" of some fat bloke while wanking in the dunes of dubai or the bunkers of some third-rate golf course in chiang mai' date=' baffling rubbish by his sidekick on "the fox being a beautiful animal" or some such shite, or the irreverent three-holing sleaze by a prime filth merchant?

indeed...it's frede and his rented surfboard that this board needs...[/quote']

Teddy, what exactly are you saying? Colorwolf's a twat? :dunno:

Methinks you must have been pissed when you posted this :surprised:

I would start to worry Munchie. A few months ago Frede was on here boasting about the fact that he had a massive cock. I told him he was just boasting and it was probably no longer than 3 inches.

He told me if I didn't believe him he would send me a photo by PT :surprised:

O.k. I know I wasn't asked...but this all sounds pretty damned gay to me.

Archived