More Pleasantries From Frede

The_Munchmaster

Thought you'd be interested in a PM conversation I had with Frede (in his new guise of Rented Surfer) last night.

Hello Crusty.

Im on my way up to Basra today from the staging post. I'll be routing into Dubai in 9 days.

Flew in from Dubai today though but not before slipping the tasty though slight chubby Flip receptionist 500D for your personal details.

Now, lets see who's full of shit.

What the fuck are you talking about!

Think about it.......

Your a gobby cunt and Im determined to see if you are a willowing puff or you can actually follow up face to face with your mouth.

And now, think real hard. A Fillipina reception with 500 D now and 1000 D later will provide all kinds of info.........especially when she's a little scared.

Lets see who's full of shit Fatman.

Still don't know what you're talking about?

You will.

:whatever::shakehead:rolleyes:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well...what do we rather read...the "adventures" of some fat bloke while wanking in the dunes of dubai or the bunkers of some third-rate golf course in chiang mai, baffling rubbish by his sidekick on "the fox being a beautiful animal" or some such shite, or the irreverent three-holing sleaze by a prime filth merchant?

indeed...it's frede and his rented surfboard that this board needs...

I would start to worry Munchie. A few months ago Frede was on here boasting about the fact that he had a massive cock. I told him he was just boasting and it was probably no longer than 3 inches.

He told me if I didn't believe him he would send me a photo by PT :surprised:

Archived