Message Of Hate From The Grave

Julian2

Imam Samudra's words from beyond the grave.

DEAD Bali bomber Imam Samudra has urged from the grave that his Muslim brothers should educate their children to become terrorists and killers of non-believers.

The chilling words are from the last will of Samudra which was released in his home village in West Java where he was buried amid the awful spectacle of a heroâ??s funeral on the weekend. He declares the â??warâ? is not over.

Always fiery and lacking in any remorse or guilt, Samudra urged his fellow Muslims to fill their lives with the murder of non-believers, saying the title of terrorist was more holy than the title of Ulama or Muslim scholar.

The will begins: â??My brothers, this is my will to you and all Muslim people who have committed themselves to Jihad and martyrdom, to continue Jihad and fighting against the biggest evil, America and the cursed Jewâ?Â.

And he urges his like-minded the brotherhood: â??For you who have committed yourself to fight against Kaffir dogs, remember the war is not over.â?Â

He calls on others to fill their lives with murder of non-Muslims.

â??Isnâ??t it Allah who has ordered us to kill them all, just like they have killed us and our family. Have a desire to become the slaughterer of Kaffir people. Educate your children and grandchildren to become terrorists and slaughterers of all Kaffir people.â?Â

Link

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cunt's been a recruiting poster boy for terrorism since the day he was arrested.

Some balance offered here.

A peaceful village ashamed of the sons who brought it infamy

THE residents of the small rural town of Tenggulun abhor terrorism. They are tolerant people and are angry that militants are using their home to push their violent agenda, village chief Abu Soleh says.

"None of the villagers share the same idea with Amrozi and their friends," Abu Soleh says.

"People who follow this 'pure' Islam â?¦ it is just one small group. In fact, it is just one family. So please, don't generalise. We disagree with them, spreading Islam through violence, through the hard way by applying violence and bombs. We disagree."

These are strange times for the people of Tenggulun, which has been overrun by media and Islamic extremists for the funeral of Bali bombers Amrozi and Mukhlas. The streets are clogged with cars and satellite dishes while hundreds of hardline Islamists are running their own security operation, shaking down journalists for money in exchange for dubious "accreditation" and holding noisy rallies.

Dressed provocatively in mujahideen chic, balaclavas or Arabic dress, they leave the villagers bemused, but also uneasy.

Many of them are members of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), a notorious organisation known for attacking members of other religions and violently disrupting peaceful rallies supporting tolerance and secularism.

And from J2's link:

<< A GIRL believed to be just 13 has detonated an explosives belt and blown herself up at a checkpoint in Iraq.

The suicide bomber killed four other people - all Sunni guards - and injured at least 15 civilians, according to military and hospital sources. >>

The Qu'ran says a believer who kills another believer will burnin hell. Doesn't stop 'em from killing each other though.

Religion prays on the ignorant, the needy, the troubled.

Everyone by now must surely know how much I despise religion.

I'm just so appalled by all this. If he wasn't invoking the name of Allah, therefore seeking to legitimise his insane outbursts, we'd all be saying he's mad, but everyone pays attention to this fuck as it's all to do with fucking religion.

He was mad, psychotic....psychopathic....nothing to do with religion. He'd have been that way regardless. Religion and reality need to be urgently separated, as so many seem to want to make them the one and the same.

Reports from the execution say that Amrozi, "the Smiling Assassin", showed signs of fear as he faced the firing squad.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/10/2414669.htm

He always came across as the weak link in the group to me and more than a bit simple.

I suspect that if they had had another bomb available he'd would have been the one that they strapped it onto.

Archived