Message Of Hate From The Grave

Julian2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, believe in what you want...each to their own, but threaten or change mine or others lives, freedom, way of living, laws or in fact anything, because of a some fucking fairy-tale, then a line has been crossed.

I'm happy if others want to be mad and peaceful (religious in other words)....just don't fuck with my existence in any way, shape or form.

Indeed, believe in what you want...each to their own, but threaten or change mine or others lives, freedom, way of living, laws or in fact anything, because of a some fucking fairy-tale, then a line has been crossed.

I'm happy if others want to be mad and peaceful (religious in other words)....just don't fuck with my existence in any way, shape or form.

:yeahthat:

Guest lazyphil

did all you anti religion fellas get buggered by your priest!!!!??? or have to go to sunday school and get the piss taken out of you for that at school!!!!

Have a grandma who was a "Protestant" teacher.

My mother is a Baptists, my father was Catholic and is now a Freemason, my brother is finishing is master in philosophy and intends to go for the doctorate, my sister is thinking about Buddhism.

Me I am an agnostic, I was never tortured or abused by my religion teachers, I just love History (and studied it a bit at university too) and espcially military History.

-> This is why I don't believe in God and think that religions are just negative ideologies which too often are used to justify killing others.

Having your own religion, moral code or whatever is fine, everyone needs his/her hope/faith...

I always loved this sentence: Your freedom stops where someone else's one begins

No matter your religion I don't mind as long as you don't want to murder me or tell me to abide to your religion's rules (this said I am always happy to discuss with peaceful believers)

:beer:

Can't see buddhism to prevent people from being violent , seems to be more of a tool to fulfil private dreams by offering something on a plate and receiving sort of blessing in exchange .

We should not mix muslims with slaughterers , the history of christianity has similar highlights to offer . Though I am still waiting for the outcry in the muslim world to stop the murder .

The Bin Laden swordsmen in Irak and Ghaza have developed a fine strategy of using mentally handicapped young girls to deliver bombs because they are not regarded as the classic suspects . One wonders how deep human beeings can fall .

We should not mix muslims with slaughterers , the history of christianity has similar highlights to offer . Though I am still waiting for the outcry in the muslim world to stop the murder.

It almost sounds like you might be getting close to figuring out something obvious here.

But then, I'm a perennial optimist.

Archived