black/african people around soi 5

belfastish

I never got why a punter would ever have sex with a working girl without a condom. I have heard of adrenaline junkies but not using a sleeve is just fucking stupid IMO.

Hmmm, you must have missed this one guy who used to post here...he was Mr. Condom man, anti aides crusader etc...he'd go off on anyone advocating going bareback...then he'd go and have sex with his "girlfriend" who was/is a Pattaya streetwalker, bareback anal...somehow it was always different for him. He shagged katoeys as well, bareback...weird guy.

Used to be a lot of guys here advocating going bareback...not sure where they all went, or what might have happened to them...same guys were always asking "...what should I take for these symptoms...?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the percentage is probably higher than any of us care to imagine. GONORRHEA and CHLAMYDIA probably top the list. not to mention genital warts and hepatitis.

i've heard a rumour (unconfirmed at that) that even if one is chased for more than 30 minutes by a taxi full of angry lady boys who are hiv positive, you need not fear contracting the disease.

Archived