black/african people around soi 5

belfastish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI:

the top 30 countries in the world in terms of HIV/AIDS rates are ALL in sub-Saharan Africa:

1 Swaziland 38.8%

2 Botswana 37.3

3 Lesotho 28.9

4 Zimbabwe 24.6

5 South Africa 21.5

6 Namibia 21.3

7 Zambia 16.5

8 Malawi 14.2

9 Cent Afr Rep 13.5

10 Mozambique 13.2

11 Guinea-Bissau 10

12 Tanzania 8.8

13 Gabon 8.1

14 Cote d'Ivoire 7

15 Sierra Leone 7

16 Cameroon 6.9

17 Kenya 6.7

18 Burundi 6

19 Liberia 5.9

21 Nigeria 5.6

22 Rwanda 5.1

23 Rep of Congo 4.9

24 Chad 4.8

25 Ethiopia 4.4

26 Dem Rep Congo 4.2

27 Burkina Faso 4.2

28 Togo 4.1

29 Uganda 4.1

30 Angola 3.9

49 Thailand 1.5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate\

Check out the world map with color coding by country -- sub-Saharan Africa is obviously the worst area in the world by far.

(actually these numbers got updated since the time I copied/pasted, but it's the same trend)

To me, going with an African girl is about the riskiest thing you could possibly do -- or with any girl who'd been with an African male. The basic problem is their popular attitudes toward condoms, which is to avoid using them if possible, and also to deny any scientific ideas about AIDS, preferring ignorant myths to medical facts. This is nothing about race, it's cultural.

If you get into conversation with some of these Africans, ask them about what they think of using condoms, or about AIDS. See what they say.

I would not come close to an African prostitute anywhere except a renowned brothel.

Had my first experience with an African classmate and a few others later (living as a teenage expat in Africa explains that).

Most African women I don't find attractive, especially in Africa as they simply don't know how to look attractive (by western standards).

The Africans we had at the international schools were all sons/daughters of ministers and wealthy locals -> the girls were westernized too...

I must say that at least 5 of my African classmates were really beautiful girls, met a few of them (who survived the genocide) and they are all attractive women...

I remember one of my earliest trips to LOS, I was walking through the Nana hotel parking lot. A black guy approached me as I was nearing the street. He had his hand out to shake my hand, and I put my hand out thinking "Oh, cool another American!".

As he shook my hand, he said "Hello, how are you, I am from Nigeria". The minute he said Nigeria, I released his grip pointed to a random Farang across the street going into the plaza, and said "Oh, sorry, gotta catch up with my friend.", and kept walking (faster this time).

I suppose I was a bit rude, but I knew enough to know that whatever it was he was selling/scamming I wanted no part of.

-=/NN

I would not come close to an African prostitute anywhere except a renowned brothel.

Had my first experience with an African classmate and a few others later (living as a teenage expat in Africa explains that).

Most African women I don't find attractive, especially in Africa as they simply don't know how to look attractive (by western standards).

The Africans we had at the international schools were all sons/daughters of ministers and wealthy locals -> the girls were westernized too...

I must say that at least 5 of my African classmates were really beautiful girls, met a few of them (who survived the genocide) and they are all attractive women...

A few years back, I was in the Nana Disco and there was an absolute, drop dead beautiful black lady there, like to die for!

There are some stunners out there...

A former coworker of mine from a previous job is Nigerian and is the first African I've befriended. I've been to a few of their house parties. There are some cuties I would love to bed.

I would definitely try an African prostitute if they were physically appealing but my fear (and again maybe sterotyping on my part of which I am guilty of) is HIV. I certainly wouldn't try one on the continent of Africa unless I had proof she was HIV negative. I probably wouldn't try one on in Thailand with the same fear as well.

I wonder who pays for the ones in BKK (if they fit the description above)? Must be African males who either can't or won't go for the local gals. Maybe a smidgen of non Africans (arabs perhaps? a drunk falang..lol).

CS: Some African prostitutes back here are very attractive -> problem and this is not a "stereotype" in the case of many African countries is HIV...

If there are African prostitutes in BKK then there is a market niche for them.

-> maybe you wish to investigate and find out?

I am sure a few hundred bht would give you some answers

:beer:

A former coworker of mine from a previous job is Nigerian and is the first African I've befriended. I've been to a few of their house parties. There are some cuties I would love to bed.

I would definitely try an African prostitute if they were physically appealing but my fear (and again maybe sterotyping on my part of which I am guilty of) is HIV. I certainly wouldn't try one on the continent of Africa unless I had proof she was HIV negative. I probably wouldn't try one on in Thailand with the same fear as well.

I wonder who pays for the ones in BKK (if they fit the description above)? Must be African males who either can't or won't go for the local gals. Maybe a smidgen of non Africans (arabs perhaps? a drunk falang..lol).

I know of 1 farang who has an African wife and another who has an African girlfriend. The married couple lives in Bangkok and the non-married couple are in and out of Bangkok. Sometimes they spend time back in Africa.

If you look at those numbers I posted above, those percentages are of the TOTAL population of those countries. A big % of the population is middle age or elderly, and another big % is in childhood. So it means the segment that is in their late teens/20s would surely have much higher HIV/AIDS rates than those other groups. And the prostitutes (and the men who frequent them) of course are going to have the highest rate of all segments, by far. You have to really trust your condom if you're gonna jump in bed with an African working girl.

I seem to remember at least one member of this forum reporting that he'd contracted the disease (do a search, you'll find it), and he stopped posting after that. I'd bet there have been others.

Race has nothing to do with it. Prostitutes in these particular countries have the highest HIV rates in the world. I voted for Obama, have been to a Jesse Jackson rally, and consider Nelson Mandela to be a hero. But I ain't gonna stick my dick in no African working girl.

Archived