"some drink beer while others risk their lives".

Julian2

I didn't know the South won the US civil war...

Always something to learn

:neener::stupid:

Hey! We've got the Marshall Space Flight Center, Houston Mission Control (actually mostly at Marshall), and Cape Canaveral. We just let those damnyanks go along for the ride.

:beer:

p.s. The hound dog is inside the trailer watching Alf on the TV. :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As usual you post garbage. The Huns are not merely too cowardly to fight' date=' they are too cowardly to admit they won't fight.[/quote']

That's rich coming from a self-professed chickenhawk!

Cheers,

SD

Sounds about right.

When it comes to patriotism, fighting, supporting the troops, etc., all rogie can do is wave a little flag that was made in China. If he was in Afghanastain as a soldier, he probably would be doing certain favors so he would not have to go into any of the fighting areas.

Having been in the military and having been shot at a few times I would certainly drink far more than 1 liter of alcohol per day if I could do it.

(but my liver would not allow it)

Thinking and arguing is all very nice but this is less funny when you are yourself being targeted.

Ask people like flashermac how they appreciated their time...

I always thought people who really shout "let's go to war" or who criticize people who are themselves with their asses there under fire/threat should shut up.

RY is like quite a few other Americans, he always throw his venom at other people (especially laughable to consider krauts as being scared sunday warriors) but he never got his butt aimed at by a few unfriendly people...

After having been fired at for the first time

(from a long distance mind you) I never felt the need to go again although I went because otherwise it would have been another dumbass like me who should have led the platoon...

Armchair warriors are all very great at making fools of themselves

Archived