Rural Pics

CTO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagerly waiting for photos from you but a bit scared too that your "cynical Month Pythonesque like" attitude could well be transposed to your photographic persona -> therefore I suspect that you might post a picture of a fridge in a box titled "dead and mangled fridge travelling in unknownburi"

:neener:

Mekong ,

looking at your proposed version makes me feel like I see an old friend again from the not too distant past . It must be the one I remember and I am on the warpath . Rumours are spreading through the house already that BuBi will attack the system tomorrow by new activities which normally resulted in an outside computerman arriving later the same day trying to fix all . Latest desaster rersulting from just a brief visit at the Thai Bible Society website , but they did not believe me . They had to reload all programs . I understand loading photos does no harm .

CTO,

And this one: http://www.thai360.com/fbb/attachment.php?attid/4966/

Would love to sit and fish off that with beer in hand and a cheerful fishing buddy companion to shoot the shit with. Nice looking spot to fish. Anything good to catch there of any size? I just brought my fishing rod and tackle box back from the village house to Surin. Was told it is okay to fish in the big reservoir just outside Surin. Great place, the king's mother had a small summer palace on the west side of this lake. HUGE! And some great restaurants line one side of the ressie as well. I plan to go do some fishing next week. It's been a while and I am in the mood. (Plus a friend scored some good weed the other day and I may take a puff or two to help retain the mood.) :)

Cent

Archived