Recommended for Discomfort

Wallenda

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a pack of Zithromax (Pfizer) and eat all 6 capsules. Then eat Doxycycline for 7 days, 2 capsules a day.

This is on your own risk but this coctail worked fine for me in the case of all kind of STD caused by bacteria. I gave up on visiting hospitals as they also don't examine thoroughly and just prescribe some antibiotics.

Well the drug I took has gotten rid of it already in just a day.

Back to normal, energy back. No irritation.

If I was pissing razor blades, I definitely wouldn't be taking care of it by posting here asking how to deal with a 'minor STD'. Glad mine wasn't as bad as others had it -- I feel lucky.

Anyway, thanks for all the help. :thumbup:

Wendella.......don't stop the treatment though just after a day even though it's helping. A "friend" of mine a decade or so ago caught Chlamydia and the doctor prescribed him some antibiotic for him to take for 10 days. He said after a couple days, the symptoms were gone but the doctor said this would have been normal but to continue the treatment until the 10 day supply was gone.

Bottom line, take the drug for probably another full week to make sure you're clear.

Troy-M.D. (not)

Heh heh, Nice try. Big presumption that I have any sex partners now, which I don't, and won't until I'm sure this is past.

And I bet that because I doubt I'm as sexually active as lots of people here are. And if someone who engages as seldomly as I do can catch it as often as I do, then it would seem a safe bet that people who engage in it a lot more would probably have at least some experience with it.

No shortage of merit-less condescension in these parts, I see.

Heh heh, Nice try. Big presumption that I have any sex partners now, which I don't, and won't until I'm sure this is past.

And I bet that because I doubt I'm as sexually active as lots of people here are. And if someone who engages as seldomly as I do can catch it as often as I do, then it would seem a safe bet that people who engage in it a lot more would probably have at least some experience with it.

No shortage of merit-less condescension in these parts, I see.

You may have a resistant strain that is not completely eliminated by the antibiotics you took. This is one reason people were urging you to see a doctor and not self diagnose and self treat.

Archived