any price cut or big sale during airport shut down?

roadpeople

Just wonder, even it's "high season" so call, the political unrest has severe adverse effects to the tourism. Suvanabhumi Airport has been shut down. Even after its reopening later, potential tourists will hesitate to come. :sad:

Any one has update info on the ST/LT price of gogo girls recently? Is there any price cut or no customer high season big sale? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus - same post from another newbie in General - Thailand teeters on the brink of Buddha-knows-what, and the lurkers want to know where they can get a cheap BJ .....

My sole financial interest lies in seeing the baht come back to a realistic value against the major currencies, not whether the girls will be desperate enough to give it away for 150 baht.

If you enjoy cheap sex mixed with an element of danger,I believe that the airports are still open in Manila and PP.

Gobble

I had to cancel a weekend trip to Phuket in January because work obligations were supposed to take me out of Thailand that weekend. That work obligation just went away (yes, it was real obligating), and I just re-booked today at the same hotel (a nice one) at about 50% of the original price.

The internet price was still high, but when I called, spoke Thai and said I was looking at other hotels, they quickly dropped their prices. I think there is room for negotiation now - I suspect that hotel owners, particularly at the upper end, realize that it will likely be a buyer's market this high season, and will try to reduce their losses.

Bet you can buy some airlines tickets cheap. :hmmm:

Yeah, Thai Air just might lower their prices to get them within a few hundred dollars of their competition on the same routes. :p

Or they could apply Thai logic and raise their prices which would bring their economy class close to Biz prices of their competitors. :grinyes::doah:

Archived