Billions for economic aid & war; no help for American citizens

rookie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But if we falsely admit to a murder crime' date=' our government will fly us home free, business class. :neener: [/quote']

Does it apply to lesser crimes we admit to but obviously didn't do?

Might get you economy.

If you admit to a misdemeanor you actually did commit, you get economy on NorthWorst.

OK. Just to keep things in perspective.

Back in the States:

* Food Pantries - number of people visiting has doubled in recent weeks/months. The amount of food donated is not keeping pace with the number of people asking for food.

* Fuel Assistance - the number of people applying for fuel assistance has also doubled. The cost of fuel (although down some presently) has gone up.

So let's see. Some Yank tourist on vacation/holiday is 'stuck' in Thailand and can't get out.

And they want the government to provide a 'free' ride out of this beautiful tourist destination?

Certainly, being 'stuck' anywhere could be a major inconvenience. Sympathies should be aimed at those people.

Certainly, being 'stuck' anywhere could be a major inconvenience.

Being stuck in Siam is something I have been dreaming of all the time but unfortuntely they offer plenty planes usually .

I believe some governments or airlines had great confidence in the local authorities to bring people home and therefore did not offer too much asistance like f.e. Emirates Airlines . As this has been a man-made desaster other than an earthquake it did not activate as much instincts to assist .

If the US gov can give billions to AIG...then they throw a party...now AIG is giving the executives millions of dollars in bonuses...YES, the US gov can do something for the US citizens at home and stuck in Thailand!!!

I'd like a free ride TO Thailand presently!

Archived