Ancient Temples and Ruins of Thailand (pics)

Central Scrutinizer

As I like seeing these archaeological sites around the country I though as a cultural aspect of this site those of us who like and visit these marvelous and beautiful places should have a thread to post our pics to show others what we are seeing and experiencing on our trips to Thailand or as myself, an expat, what places I get off to in the Kingdom that I enjoy seeing and visiting. Here's some pics I took of the Phi Mai temple ruins. Phi Mai is a smaller complex of ruins from the Khmer empire that once ranged very far into the Isaan area of Thailand during the Angkor reign.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So post the text first? Enter it, then go to edit and enter the pics? What do you mean by an 'extra'

enter?

Cent

P.S. I have a lot of great pics of Sukhothai and the surrounding area and smaller ruins nearby I will post next. I also have some good ones from Phamon Rung, Khao Phra Vihan, Ayutthuya, and others areas.

"...Also, does anyone know how to add text that shows at the top of the pics, rather than below the pics?..."

Yes, I do....

Ok ok ok...you type the text, space1-2 times, enter the picture...hit enter 1-2 times, then the text for the next pic...etc...very easy...

Now, is there a way to "lock" the pics so no one can down load them and re use them as their own?

Archived