Happy Birthday, Adolf Hitler!

beano

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Faust' date=' I don't need to defend Rogie because I know he can defend himself.

Also, how can you come to your conclusion about rogie without ever actually meeting him? People seem to be very different in person than they are online, wouldn't you agree?[/quote']

I dunno, some people think I'm an asshole online as well as in the real world...

But of course they are wrong... :neener:

My conclusions about RY are based upon his writings, so sure I could be wrong, but he does like to project his personality. I actually hope I'm wrong.

I'd really like to meet him. [color:red]I've made many posts inviting him for a drink here, all have been ignored.[/color] I'm sure we could get along.

Personally I see this all as fun and games and I don't hold grudges or harbour resentment....but that's just me. I'm rarely offended and really can't be bothered to get riled up. I'm guilty of playing games on occasions and stooping to childishness, but I never claimed to be perfect!

I have told rogie I will buy him a drink several times, no response. Shit, I will buy him several drinks and pay the bar fine and expense for him to have a lady or ladyboy for the evening.

I have come to the conclusion that Rogie as an alterego of someone on this board. The main reasons for my "suspicions" include him not ever not once posting in the nightlife section. Now who in the hell joins a Thailand website and never talks about it????? I have a few board members in mind who I think who Rogie could be.

I have come to the conclusion that Rogie as an alterego of someone on this board. The main reasons for my "suspicions" include him not ever not once posting in the nightlife section. Now who in the hell joins a Thailand website and never talks about it????? I have a few board members in mind who I think who Rogie could be.

rogie is just plain rogueyam. He doesn't post in the nightlife because he doesn't have a night life. He posts predominately in the non-Thailand news and he gives some of us something to do, so in a way, we like having rogie on the board.

FS is right, especially in time of crisis people start looking for something/someone to believe in...

(Adolf and Benito are the best examples)

Ok, I'll start work on the new faith. Any ideas for tenets most welcome, need some supernatural force to worship as well. Oh yeah, need a foolproof way for worshippers to part with their hard-earned too!

New faith: The Faustianism (people who enter sects are usually too incult to even know who Faust might be).

Philosophy based on helping each other and the aim is to reach "extasy" through happiness

Supernatural force: Faustian holy fluid -> invisible substance given by the blessing of the "great master Faust" -> helps to get positive emotions but it needs to be "trained" by liberating one self from materialistic matters.

Money: Some "holy manuals" of course, promoting happiness as the path to "extasy".

Material things being evil but necessary, adepts have to contribute to the welfare of other cult members by donating the "unecessary part" of their income to the cult. (whatever is not needed to basically live)

Note: I take only 20% of the income generated and I can serve as your right hand (don't forget to use at least 30% to pay lawyers who will launch laswsuits against any unbeliever who questions the cult's motives).

Also, we should hire RY as "doctrinal master", he would ensure everybody follows the "cult"s doctrine" by repeating endlessely the "cult's mantra" -> the heretics would be called "red commies liars"

I forgot the most important: To set up a "circle of true believers", members will all be women, aged between 20 to 25 years old, beautiful and will have to serve the member of the clergy's needs and in return will receive the "holy fluids" which will protect them from evil.

:neener::beer:

Archived