Not Sure How To Handle This One

bust

Have decided to sign off on this one. The girl has agreed to counselling and I am sure if they see a need for her to take action they are probably better equiped than me to get it done.

Strangely some girls can move on from an experience like this unscathed while others carry the baggage for the rest of their life.

Hope for her sake she is the former.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have come to this late but I'll just make one point from personal experience.

Met a girl on New Years Eve many years ago in the UK. Went with her and her friend and my friend back to his parents place. Didn't have sex.

Stayed with her for the holidays and ended up dating her for a couple of years so I guess I knew her.

I was the second guy she slept with, the first one she had sex with only once.

She said that she'd wanted sex with him but did and didn't at the same time. She said that her confusion was because she only wanted to have sex with him if their relationship was real. When it wasn't she felt like she had been raped.

Not judging your friend bust, but this is real life from someone I knew for a long time.

If it was rape then I'd hang him. Unfortunately we'll never now. Even if it wasn't rape but she feels, like my ex did, that she was raped or violated (presumably wishing it to be the perfect love) then she should see a councillor who can hopefully get her through this.

Archived