Not Sure How To Handle This One

bust

Long post but please bare woth me.

I met a girl on a chat site about 3 years ago. Up opportunity to meet a couple of years ago. I was in BKK and we chatted on the phone and were within walking distance of eachother but we just never got together. At the time I was preoccupied with a little farm girl who was keeping me busy.

A little bit about this girl. University graduate who had a choice of multi-nationals interested in her when sh finished her studies.

Took a well paid position with a large organisation and within 6 months was heading up a marketing department within this organisation.

Was appointed interpreter to the BKK Ceo to accompany him on business trips to US as his PA.

She comes from money and was given a house in one of the new housing estates in BKK and brother bought her a new car to cut down her travelling time to and from work.

I would describe her as above average in looks but one of those girls who needs to watch her diet. I have never liked skinny girls so to me she was perfect in the looks department. Good height nice bit firm tits and a very pretty face.

Do to our own busy schedules and the fact she was spending time in the states we kind of backed things of a bit. We celebrate our birthdays a couple of days apart and this year she sent me a couple of pics which shocked me. She asked me if I had lost respect for her as she had really piled on the weight to which I replied she had lost respect for herself.

That was back in August and I had not heard from her until yesterday when out of the blue I got an sms from her. Just a polite hello which I replied to in same.

Then this morning another one arrived but this one was like a cry for help. I called her but she was unable to tell me what was wrong as she didn't feel she was ready to talk about it. I suggested that when she got into work she should send me an email as it was hard for me to know what to say if I didn't know what the problem was.

This is the email in full just have changed the names. You will probably get a feel of the type of girl she is.

Dear Bust,

I know we haven't been in touch for a while. And to get back for your help is bit selfish of me...I know and I'm sorry. But we've known each other for quite a while. And I feel safe and trust you. That you will never judge me but will always open your arms and take me in.

Since the last time we talked. You said something which made me changed into a better person. You said that i stopped loving myself. It's kinda hit the point. So, since that day i've come to love myself more. Focus on work and life and take good care of myself. my working life is better and i lost like 17 kgs in the past 4 months. And got back to the Sammy I was. I admitted it took a me while to get me out of my grief because i care deeply for you and it was hard for me to not having you around.And I was serious with you and what we were. and believed that one day we will be together as we're meant to be.

And then when it seems like I'm about to be out of the blue, in the last month. I met someone and I'd been dating him since.He's an american guy. Everything seem to be perfect. Good education.. graduated from Berkely USA ..going to get PHD, polite, good manners, good jobs. Living in Thailand as a researcher for the famous University in Thailand.Treated me well. We started as friends. I told him a lot about you as I was serious about you and my feeling for you is real although we haven't met. I told him I wanted to stay friends as i don't yet get over you. He took it well...and very patient. And then during the last week. i've been to his aprtment more often to do things....it went well. Until last Saturday. I was at his aprtment and he asked if I am physically and emotionally with him. And if I am ready to take the next step with him. I said i needed more time. he pushed me into his bed with his lot of strenth..I was screaming and did slap his face more than a few times. I lost...he won.

***I know , now you're judging me and thinking how pathetic i am and you feel like i deserve it.You don't know how much i blame myself for my stupid guilty over this.***

Anyway, after what happened. The secrets revealed.His excuses was..that the chemistry we had was so strong, sexual frastration that i caused, the mean , the toturing moments i gave him.those things that i led him on.

My feeling now is very terrible Bust. I'm losing my ground. i fail to believe in people. I fail to detect the truth out of lies. Everything he had done , said, and acted was so honest to me...he spoke while looking into my eyes and i didn't detect any lies. I didn't see it coming.

Now i know what he was after. I am destroyed. I don't wanna talk to him ever again regard to what he did to me. And so does he. he said that there were no emotionally involved. With me it was just a physical attraction which was too strong for him to turn it down. But then...it's such a confusing thing to me regard to all those sensitive things he said to me earlier...of how he wanted me to get over you and start something new with him as he was so ready to be mine. Of all those politeness and the sincere words...especially the look in his eyes while he was telling me all that. If everything he said was true but then why he changed to be a cold person after a day ?

..........................Do you hate me now?

I called her straight away and to put in bluntly the cunt raped her.

I have spoken to her a couple of times today and she is destroyed and made reference to jumping off a building.

I am pretty certain she wouldn't do anything stupid but she is not in a very good state of mind.

Part of me wants to hunt this guy down....she attached a couple of pics of him.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Guys, let's not go vigilante here.

Bust, I have no idea if you have any intentions of posting those photos here, but I *strongly* suggest you don't. I *will* delete them.

If this guy did what the girl said, he really is a despicable piece of shit. However, no offense meant, but none of us were there, and other than you none of us know either of the people in the incident.

I suggest getting the police involved, let them sort it out. Although I suspect the girl is too embarrassed to go to the police, and the police is likely not interested unless they are certain of a conviction. And that is unlikely in this case.

Sorry, pal, sounds like a massive cluster fuck with only losers :(

Sanuk!

KS is right.

If it was me in bust's case and if I was damn sure everything happened as reported...then I damn well know what I would do and it would only concern me

-> I wouldn't even talk to the lady in question.

(but I can't write that here)

Vigilante is not my style. As for the pics KS had never considered posting them.

My hope is to confirm his identity first and then take it from there.

Her reluctance to take it further has already been expressed but I said to her that maybe she is not the first and the chance of stopping him do it to someone else is a possibility by taking some action now.

Bust,

Is she playing you?

Only one side of the story.

Not my business but maybe relevant - did you have anything with her?

People have been known to rationalize things to people completely out of the immediate situation to gain sympathy - maybe something that she cannot get locally.

Archived