Not Sure How To Handle This One

bust

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would be surprised how well you get to know someone over a couple of years of just conversation.

or let's say, ESPECIALLY just from conversations while nothing else is distracting you from ones personality.

Why would a scammer give into a 3 years relationship without meeting the guy in person?

I am glad to hear she is wiling to meet a counselor!

....As for the guy. If he is here on an exchange program doing research I really think the university should be made aware or the allegation. Just need to figure out how to go about it.

So you're prepared to ruin this guys life based on the heresay of a woman you've never met. ?????? :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Why would anyone have a 3 year relationship with someone they had never met or not make some effort to meet that person at some point. I wouldn't believe a word this girl is saying.

Munch not everyone is emotionally unavailable OK.

Cent...you might well be the voice of the "silent majority" on this one.

Munchie...I agree that an unfounded accusation could ruin this guy's reputation. Lots of red flags on this one, starting out with only meeting some guy "last month" and already going alone to his apartment several times? WTF? GTG's wouldn't dream of that.

HH

I think it is totally up to the girl to report the guy or not. And vigilante justice would be a foolish choice on anyone's part.

I really don't know if Bust is being scammed or not, and I honestly do not care either way. Bust is a big boy, and he is capable of making decisions (good or bad) on his own.

....As for the guy. If he is here on an exchange program doing research I really think the university should be made aware or the allegation. Just need to figure out how to go about it.

So you're prepared to ruin this guys life based on the heresay of a woman you've never met. ?????? :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I have to agree with Munch, contacting a persons employer with only heresay evidence of such a serious allegation is irresponsible. And through what means...an e-mail? :dunno:

this guy could loose his position/immigration status and possibly go to jail. If he did what she alledges then she should go to the police who will hopefully conduct an investigation, if guilty I believe in severe punishment. :elf:

Alot of BM are convicting this guy and recommending action based on e-mail trafffic from a girl who appears to have some issues with reality.

That's just my opinion :xmascheer

this guy could loose his position/immigration status and possibly go to jail.

And if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about.

The balance between the bystander who acts and the bystander who doesnâ??t act is a real cultural problem. We can never anticipate the consequences of inaction, nor can we be made accountable for the consequences of speaking up.

Hi,

"And if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about."

Unfortunately that is not true. Just the speculation / accusation could mean losing his job.

He may get cleared later, but by then he will have been branded as a rapist. Everyone will remember the rape accusation, few will remember the clearing of his name.

Sanuk!

Archived