Not Sure How To Handle This One

bust

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel necessary to break my lurking-only-relation to this site and, like Khunsanuk, Munch and others, point out that the man is innocent if not compelling evidence proves him guilty. This fundamental principle is universal, valid in courts, on this site and on the planet Jupiter. Scores of innocent men i Europe have spent time in jail for child abuse and rape after psychologists and social workers have concluded that rapes imagined by children have seemed plausible, without any physical or other compelling evidence to prove it.

It's really scary when psychological speculation takes the prerogative over fundamental principles of justice.

.... So do what your conscious tells you and follow your plan.W

Busts plan is to tell the employer of this man that he might be a rapist. Great advice Waerth. :rolleyes::nono::shakehead:doah:

I don't have a plan Munchie which is why I started the thread. If I did have a plan nobody on this board would know about the situation.

As it stands now do I believe her.....100% yes.

Will I do something about it....possibly.

What will I do.....not sure.

I feel necessary to break my lurking-only-relation to this site and, like Khunsanuk, Munch and others, point out that the man is innocent if not compelling evidence proves him guilty. This fundamental principle is universal, valid in courts, on this site and on the planet Jupiter. Scores of innocent men i Europe have spent time in jail for child abuse and rape after psychologists and social workers have concluded that rapes imagined by children have seemed plausible, without any physical or other compelling evidence to prove it.

It's really scary when psychological speculation takes the prerogative over fundamental principles of justice.

Of course, it's all the psychologists fault.....

Do you have any idea of the conviction rates for rape and/or child abuse? Do you know how many rapists and child molesters walk free? I do, I worked with them. It's appalling.

What fucking planet are you living on? Go back to lurking. You've got some really serious issues, can I suggest seeing a psychologist?

Btw, innocent until proven guilty isn't universal....that's a western concept.

We have seen where judgments based on gut feelings and "100 per cent certainty" have led. Five years in prison for a record producer in a Scandinavian country for rape of several career hungry girls only based upon the stories of the girls themselves. The jury members and the judge were guided by their gut feelings, their disgust of the the sleazy behavior of the man and obviously were under influence of political correct feminist trends. Since at least one of the women has withdrawn her accusation, saying that she was "persuaded" to acccuse the man of rape, the case is pending a decision by the Supreme Court to reconsider it (I don't know about their decision).

My point is not to claim that the man is innocent - how can anybody except the two directly involved know - but just to remind everybody that abandoning the principle of hard evidence in favour of a grey zone of emotionalism, probability, intuition etc opens the gate to very dangerous paths.

Not least in a country like Thailand where fabrication of stories and lying is part of some people's gene pool and set-ups can be big business.

Archived