"hey Bitch"

ChristianTroy

lmao, funny responses, frankly I shouldn't of posted this in the first place but this "scene" and the adrenalin rush kept my mind busy and I was alone so I had to tell someone :)

No I didn't get the girl, I just wanted my double cheese this night, wasn't in the mood, felt sick.

Cent, the T-Shirt was simple provocation created by an idiot for idiots, I don't think it is supposed to make sense. It is one thing to buy it - another thing to wear it and a whole other thing to wear it at an international place especially when you are too drunk to defend yourself.

As for the taste of the burgers. They all taste the same everywhere except of the local ingredients, the cucumbers in England and Germany are more sour as the ones in Thailand. They are shite indeed but sometimes just what I need :-)

Well tonight I gonna have to find this girl and if my description of her was understood correctly I already know where to look for her :-)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few days ago, I spotted a farang on Sukhumvit wearing a shirt that declared on the back: "Last night I fuc*ed your sister".

I found myself fantasizing about him walking past a gang of Muay Thai fighters who can read English.

There really are some amazing assholes out there.

A couple of years ago I was walking around Suk wearing a shirt that read 'I like to get drunk and hump things.'

Silly shirt, not the kind you'd normally wear outside your neighborhood, but not really offensive.

A young British couple I passed in front of The Landmark got a kick out of it and stopped me, as did the girls at the Lone Staar, once I explained what the word 'hump' meant. :)

if I wasnt in Thailand i would swear she is mexican

I think I know what you mean - they dont all have that look, but the 'squaw' and 'senorita' look wouldnt go astray on quiet a few Thai women. There is one girl on Soi 4, a regular, who smilingly accepts that almost every Farang calls her 'Pocahontas' : I dont even think she knows where it comes from, but anything to keep the punters happy :)

(She did tell me her name, but Pocahontas makes much more sense given her profession, and it beats 'Bitch' hands down ....)

I couldn't care less about the shirt and any Englishman whos bringing up the war, I am born 1972 and I have as much to do with it as Paris Hilton with poverty , that is silly behavior of not too bright people.

I verbally attacked him for very obvious reasons, that is no way to treat a woman, that is no way to behave in public, that is no way to behave as a guest in a foreign country to one of their citizens....... shall I go on? When someone writes "Hit Me" on his forehead you should be supportive and do him the favor. There is no frigging way I would just stand there and let such a sweaty twat treat a woman or for that matter, the people behind the counter treat this way. Having said that, a verbal attack implies a provocation by exaggerating the truth for his discomfort. What I did was pointing out the truth! Jing Jing :content:

Archived