Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

SD...you're jumping to a lot of conclusions without foundation of any kind.

I just found it amusing that you seemed to think that the presence of a CNN reporter and Cynthia McKinney was something of import. Certainly' date=' if the gun boat wanted to sink the yacht, it could have. McKinney is noted for her desire to be confrontational. Seems like she reaped her reward. 5555555

(I suppose next time the Isreali's should ask for passenger manifest before taking any action?[/quote']

I couldn't care less who was on the damn thing, save it lends credibility to the story over a regular Joe relating what happened.

The fact is that a the Israelis harassed and nearly sank a ship in international waters for the crime of wanting to bring medical supplies to Gaza, a place where the Israelis claim they are no longer in charge of, so why are they stopping traffic from going there anyway? If that's the case, then that's a blockade, which is an act of war, and completely justifies the Hamas rockets.

Why do you defend this action? I suppose it is that innate need of GOPers to support Israel over even the USA. I can think of no other reason. The mind boggles.

Cheers,

SD

This action is allowed because Hamas and the rest of the Palestinians are looked upon not as human beings but as destrutive little animals worthy of death.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>I am not a Jew, nor a dual citizen with any other country (U.S.A., baby!).

... I don't believe you. You're religious. You said "Only God can decide how many Jews should live in Israel." You're not one of the Christian nutter Cornerstone Church .... They're only interested in the second coming coming when Israel descends into Armageddon... wait a minute now.... where can I sign up? :)

You also spout too much about right wing Likud Israeli politics. The average Homer Simpson only knows what Fox News tells him.

You can continue with your self denial if you wish, ry. Mai ben rai. As a Zionist lying is second nature to you.

>>But I would like to warn you that there is a Zionist Jew hiding under your bed right now!!!

... jeez, thanks for that, ry. The little critter was not hard to find though .... he was hiding in the pisspot.. first place I looked!

:beer:

>>I am not a Jew, nor a dual citizen with any other country (U.S.A., baby!).

... I don't believe you. You're religious. You said "Only God can decide how many Jews should live in Israel." You're not one of the Christian nutter Cornerstone Church .... They're only interested in the second coming coming when Israel descends into Armageddon... wait a minute now.... where can I sign up? :)

You also spout too much about right wing Likud Israeli politics. The average Homer Simpson only knows what Fox News tells him.

You can continue with your self denial if you wish, ry. Mai ben rai. As a Zionist lying is second nature to you.

>>But I would like to warn you that there is a Zionist Jew hiding under your bed right now!!!

... jeez, thanks for that, ry. The little critter was not hard to find though .... he was hiding in the pisspot.. first place I looked!

Oh my god, roggie thought that pisspot was a kolaid glass.

>>I guess rogie is saying the U.S.S. Liberty incident was okay.

SD, I think you finally understand rogie in that Israel comes before his own country, 'America'.

... yep, par for the course for a Zionist Jew. Here are some more who put Israel before the USA's interests.

Paul Wolfowitz ... major architect of President Bush's Iraq policy.. lived in Israel.. his daddy leading member of AIPAC

Douglas Feith ...fed Bush misinformation about WMD ...also implicated in a 2005 spying for Israel case.. is also advisor to Israeli Likud leader Netanyahu

Richard Perle (fascinating read).. falsely linked Saddam to Bin Laden just a few days after 9/11 to promote Iraq invasion..a 1970 wiretap recorded Perle discussing classified information with someone at the Israeli embassy...plans to invest in oil interests in Iraq, in collaboration with Iraqi Kurdish leaders (where Israel hopes to get its oil from)

Elliott Abrams .. advisor to Bush and Condy

David Wurmser ... worked for Feith at Pentagon... advisor to Netanyahu

>>>>Statements such as these do a huge disservice to the people that lived and died in the Warsaw ghetto and are nothing but sensationalist hyperbole. Conditions in Gaza today are nothing like what the jews went through in Warsaw and you know it.

... no, far from it.. remarkably similar in fact "Average food rations in 1941 for Jews in Warsaw were limited to 184 kcal, compared to 669 kcal for gentile Poles and 2,614 kcal for Germans.

The wall of ghetto in Warsaw, being constructed by Nazi German order on August 1940.Unemployment was a major problem in the ghetto. Illegal workshops were created to manufacture goods to be sold illegally on the outside and raw goods were smuggled in often by children. Hundreds of four to five year old Jewish children went across en masse to the "Aryan side", sometimes several times a day, smuggling food into the ghettos, returning with goods that often weighed more than they did. Smuggling was often the only source of subsistence for Ghetto inhabitants, who would otherwise have died of starvation. Despite the grave hardships, life in the Warsaw Ghetto was rich with educational and cultural activities, conducted by its underground organizations. Hospitals, public soup kitchens, orphanages, refugee centers and recreation facilities were formed, as well as a school system. Some schools were illegal and operated under the guise of a soup kitchen. There were secret libraries, classes for the children and even a symphony orchestra." Warsaw Ghetto

I think it is your bigotry that is seeing things through Zionist apologist spectacles. Better go and get a reality checkup here

>>You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to this in defense of people that danced in the street after 9/11 and the London bombings

... you're confused. That was Saddam's bombing of Israel.

I will never apologize for attacking racist bully boy injustice wherever I see it.. be it colour coded, facial featured, Islamophobic or anti Semitic.

In your comparison of Warsaw and Gaza you left out the final fate of jews in Warsaw. Do you think Israelâ??s intent is to load the Palestinians into boxcars and ship them off to gas chambers?

I agree that the US foreign policy for too long has been seriously biased toward Israel and Israel is being way too heavy handed in Gaza. But I still take exception to hyperbole you insist on using in your eloquent defense of people who celebrated 9/11.

In case you forgot (or was out dancing yourself and missed it). Here is the video.

:dunno:

TH

>>I guess rogie is saying the U.S.S. Liberty incident was okay.

SD, I think you finally understand rogie in that Israel comes before his own country, 'America'.

... yep, par for the course for a Zionist Jew. Here are some more who put Israel before the USA's interests.

Paul Wolfowitz ... major architect of President Bush's Iraq policy.. lived in Israel.. his daddy leading member of AIPAC

Douglas Feith ...fed Bush misinformation about WMD ...also implicated in a 2005 spying for Israel case.. is also advisor to Israeli Likud leader Netanyahu

Richard Perle (fascinating read).. falsely linked Saddam to Bin Laden just a few days after 9/11 to promote Iraq invasion..a 1970 wiretap recorded Perle discussing classified information with someone at the Israeli embassy...plans to invest in oil interests in Iraq, in collaboration with Iraqi Kurdish leaders (where Israel hopes to get its oil from)

Elliott Abrams .. advisor to Bush and Condy

David Wurmser ... worked for Feith at Pentagon... advisor to Netanyahu

I guess, according to rogie, The 34 men who died on the USS Liberty are not worth mentioning when Israel is being discussed.

>>In your comparison of Warsaw and Gaza you left out the final fate of jews in Warsaw. Do you think Israelâ??s intent is to load the Palestinians into boxcars and ship them off to gas chambers?

... I was comparing conditions inside Gaza with those inside the Warsaw Ghetto, and I don't apologize for that, because it's true. Don't try to make me out as anti-Semitic or a Holocaust denyer. I am utterly appalled at Hitler's murder of 6 million Jews, and 5 million homosexuals, Gypsies, and mentally handicapped. He was a monster. But I can't understand how some of those Holocaust survivors, who of all people should know better, have ethnically cleansed Palestine, to create over 4 million Palestinian refugees.

>>In case you forgot (or was out dancing yourself and missed it). Here is the video.

Paliestinians Dancing after 9/11

... I was not aware of this. I live in Pattaya and did not see this on Thai TV. Even now I can't view Yuotube. My ancient computer needs uograding.

I condemn the 9/11 atrocity completely. I condemn all killing of innocent people.

But I can understand why some Palestinians must hate the USA. The bombs that fall on them and the F-16s and helicopters that fire them are willingly supplied by America. The USA repeatedly through UN vetoes allows Israel a free rein to inflict any pain and suffering they like on their neighbours. You know and I know that without continued US unconditional support for Israel, the Arab/Israeli conflict would end tomorrow.

Why doesn't the US government put pressure on Israel to make a peace with their neighbours? Maybe then, they would be waving US flags in the streets of Gaza rather than burning them.

Archived