Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

(With reference to CNN and McKinney.)

HH

So you and RY are just fine with a navy attacking a private *unarmed* vessel in international waters? That means you must be fine with the USS Liberty debacle as well, eh? Those Zionists can do no wrong eh? You righties and your love for all things Israel, even over your own country's interest. :nono: And you have the *gall* to call progressives "unpatriotic" if they disagree with US policy...

The mind boggles. I'm sure there is a Israeli settlement in the desert somewhere that would welcome you...better get a-packin'. Oh, wait. Those racists Israelis don't want you...you aren't Jewish!

Cheers,

SD

SD...you're jumping to a lot of conclusions without foundation of any kind.

I just found it amusing that you seemed to think that the presence of a CNN reporter and Cynthia McKinney was something of import. Certainly, if the gun boat wanted to sink the yacht, it could have. McKinney is noted for her desire to be confrontational. Seems like she reaped her reward. 5555555

(I suppose next time the Isreali's should ask for passenger manifest before taking any action?)

HH

So you and RY are just fine with a navy attacking a private *unarmed* vessel in international waters? That means you must be fine with the USS Liberty debacle as well, eh? Those Zionists can do no wrong eh? You righties and your love for all things Israel, even over your own country's interest. :nono: And you have the *gall* to call progressives "unpatriotic" if they disagree with US policy...

Oh, SD, c'mon. The U.S.S. Liberty incident was a massive, sustained military attack that resulted in multiple deaths of U.S. personnel and near-catastrophic damage to the ship. The S.S. Moonbat incident was a boatload of leftist scum simply being turned away without injury or significant damage from interfering with Israel's Gaza operations. Not same same. Not even close.

So you and RY are just fine with a navy attacking a private *unarmed* vessel in international waters? That means you must be fine with the USS Liberty debacle as well' date=' eh? Those Zionists can do no wrong eh? [b']You righties and your love for all things Israel, even over your own country's interest.[/b] :nono: And you have the *gall* to call progressives "unpatriotic" if they disagree with US policy...

Oh, SD, c'mon. The U.S.S. Liberty incident was a massive, sustained military attack that resulted in multiple deaths of U.S. personnel and near-catastrophic damage to the ship. The S.S. Moonbat incident was a boatload of leftist scum simply being turned away without injury or significant damage from interfering with Israel's Gaza operations. Not same same. Not even close.

I guess rogie is saying the U.S.S. Liberty incident was okay.

SD, I think you finally understand rogie in that Israel comes before his own country, 'America'.

Archived