Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

... You know and I know that without continued US unconditional support for Israel, the Arab/Israeli conflict would end tomorrow.

I disagree, it will stop only when Iran and Syria stopp supporting the various Palestinian terrorist organizations. Where do you think the missiles that set Israel off on this path to nowhere came from?

What is blocking the path to peace are the muslim fanatics that will settle for nothing less then Israel disappearing and until the Arab countries control them, there will never be peace.

TH

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>I disagree, it will stop only when Iran and Syria stopp supporting the various Palestinian terrorist organizations. Where do you think the missiles that set Israel off on this path to nowhere came from?

What is blocking the path to peace are the muslim fanatics that will settle for nothing less then Israel disappearing and until the Arab countries control them, there will never be peace.

TH

...Ahhh. I see where you're coming from now. You are just a racist/religionist who has simply climbed on the bandwagon of Muslim bashing whoever happens to be doing it. You have no knowledge of the history of the conflict, and have no interest whatsoever in a real peace in the Middle East.

How can Israel have peace when it still holds the Golan Heights stolen from Syria .. that's just for starters?

I offered a lasting peace agreement in this thread earlier on with total recognition of Israel, and so have the Arab League in 2002, leaving Israel with 100% of its 1967 land area after a just 3% land swaps, and some fudged deal over Jerusalem and a handful of geriatitric Palestinian refugees. What's so hard about that?

What's your lasting peace plan, TH? You do want peace don't you?

:beer:

Israel just shelled a UN Headquarters in Gaza. So we probably are going to have another USS Liberty coverup.

Israeli forces shell UN headquarters in Gaza

Israel shelled the United Nations headquarters in

the Gaza Strip on Thursday, engulfing the compound and the main warehouse in fire and destroying thousands of pounds of food and humanitarian supplies intended for Palestinian refugees.

Israel just shelled a UN Headquarters in Gaza. So we probably are going to have another USS Liberty coverup.

Bullshit. Hamas uses U.N. facilities' date=' vehicles, and other resources for terrorism.[/quote']

UN people at that UN place say that argument is not true. They claim there was no reason for them to be shelled. Are the UN employees all "LIARS, LEFTIST, RETARDS"?

Archived