Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

Israel just shelled a UN Headquarters in Gaza. So we probably are going to have another USS Liberty coverup.

Bullshit. Hamas uses U.N. facilities' date=' vehicles, and other resources for terrorism.[/quote']

BULLSHIT. The blocking of food and medicine transports is just a part of their strategy to exterminate the Palasinian people.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BULLSHIT: The Isreali's give daily breaks in the action for three hours so that medical teams can assist injured and that need supplies are dispursed. If the Jews had wanted to exterminate the Palestinians, they could've done so long ago. You must know that, don't you?

HH

BULLSHIT: The Isreali's give daily breaks in the action for three hours so that medical teams can assist injured and that need supplies are dispursed. If the Jews had wanted to exterminate the Palestinians, they could've done so long ago. You must know that, don't you?

HH

I do know that and I also have pretty good idea how the Civilized world react.

Anyway, my post was a response to Rougeibaby and we all know how receptive he is to real facts and logical reasoning.

The Israelis have declared ceasefire for 3 hours a day and I believe it was during one of theese that they shelled a UN convoy.

ALHOLK

UN people at that UN place say that argument is not true. They claim there was no reason for them to be shelled. Are the UN employees all "LIARS' date=' LEFTIST, RETARDS"?[/quote']

Yes, at best, and usually worse.

Do you have evidence to support your position?

There's new evidence supporting my position coming out of Turtle Bay every day, BT:

"To chair the 2009 governing board of the U.N.'s flagship agency, the multibillion-dollar globe-girdling United Nations Development Program, dedicated to promoting good governance and ending poverty, the U.N. has now picked--wait for it--the Islamic Republic of Iran."

Link

So you deny that Iran and Syria do not support the terrorist organizations that exacerbate the situation?

Nope. They support them at least in spirit. But with the Israeli blockade (that in itself a legitimate cause for war) over the past two years, not much else is on the table, no matter how much you wish it to be true. The Israelis are nothing if not ruthlessly efficient.

And one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter (think of how the current media in Britain would have reported on the events in 1776). Given the Israeli's war-mongering, I don't think the case is so clear here.

Cheers,

SD

Archived