Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

Based on my humbled knowledge these figures are pretty much correct. (assuming 24 working days)

Pretty Pattaya Show Girls get

1) 15,000 Salary

2) 10 to 20 drinks a night (mini cocktails they have them on 4 to 5 tables at once) (15 Drinks x24x40B = 14,000)

3) 1000 to 5000 in tips per night (24,000)

4) Barfine 400 Comissions / 15 Per Month (6,000)

5) Try 2500 ST / 4000 LT (pretty show girls that is) (worst case 60,000)

6) 80% that I know have at least 1 sending 25k

Bottomline..... 119,000 + Sponsoring & Gifts

A Decent GoGo Girl

1) 8,000 Salary

2) 10 a night (10 Drinks x24x40B = 9,600)

3) 500 in tips per night (12,000)

4) Barfine 200 Comissions / 15 Per Month (3,000)

5) Try 1500 ST / 3000 LT (worst case 22,500)

Bottomline ... 55100

The decent ones at the beer bars make half of that

And the not unpretty gogos about the same or less

and the real ugly ones... who cares about them anyways? :cover:

To make a good showgirl quit her shop is really expensive and whoever pays that much money has lost his senses!

How many of these girls take it up the shitter?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ms TheetNjai, described in an old post of mine, had a little notebook in which she wrote every baht earned, a years' history of LDs, BF's price paid, what service was delivered and description of the client.

Veritable goldmine of info. It showed she made an average of 58K Baht /month.

I have no doubt it was authentic.

and yes, she did take it up the ........ , once on her own initiative because as she said "Last nite you boomboomed me too hard, pussy sore, just f..k my ass now". I didn't have much choice but to comply.

And she's back in the Egyptian bar, after about 6 months absence. Dynamite!

That would be an interesting girl to meet!

A girl that does detailed book keeping is new to me, most girls don't even know how many drinks they had in the last 2 hours :)

The shitter thing...

not that I wouldn't like it, frankly i don't feel much of a difference. I remember how i obsessed about it as a teenager and when I finally got it I didn't even notice I was in her back yard :shifty:

That would be an interesting girl to meet!

A girl that does detailed book keeping is new to me, most girls don't even know how many drinks they had in the last 2 hours :)

I've see a few who kept good records though not as complete as that by the sounds of things. Most keep details in some shape or form, at least until they are paid. They sure as hell know how many drinks unless mau and woe betide if the cashier misses one !

The really stupid thing is that they can remember a guy's name and all kinds of details about him except the important stuff, like his hotel, room number etc. should he not pay or something in which case they should really not get past reception and have them sort it out. Having them come back to the bar and complain and you ask how to contact him and they don't know - you marvel at their stupidity over the serious things.

How many of these girls take it up the shitter?

Hehe you said that a lot recently!

Dunno the answer to your question' date=' but I know all the ladyboys do! :content:

[/quote']

What do you think, should we have a poll on ladies who take it up the shitter? :twocents:

You know, I am not the only person who asks this question. :hmmm:

What do you think, should we have a poll on ladies who take it up the shitter? :twocents:

You know, I am not the only person who asks this question. :hmmm:

What you figure?

10% or less?

Thing is i have no clue about it as I am not really into it or try to get in her pooper for that matter, it could be a lot more and I just don't know. 4 Ladies in Thailand said the famous lines "boom boom my ass" probably 20 wanted it and I failed to notice.

sooooo....?

whats your estimate on that?

Archived